The Cleveland Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cleveland Show

doesn't suck anymore, it got good about 4-5 episodes ago. i'm actually preferring it to the new family guy episodes. that is all.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

lol

Comment

cops do you have any black stewie t-shirts yet or are you waiting for someone to give them to you for your birthday?
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

hey have you guys seen the american dad? lol that shit is so funny.

seth macfarlane is a GENIUS!

Comment

the forums busted up the show pretty bad, and rightfully so the first couple episodes were god awful. the show's not that bad anymore.

back to not posting on this forum. ps, go fuck yourself you twat face emo kid. :wub:
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

love the avatar jeen

Comment

thanks bro but wouldn't you like my avatar more if i had black stewie or black chris or black hot meg as my avatar? or wait what about that bear. ahahahah how zany. he's got a neighbour as a bear. bears aren't supposed to speak or drink coffee or work in an office but this bear does!! ahah oh man you slay me seth macfarlane.

Comment

or i could have jeremy piven as my avatar, what a character

LLLLLOOOOOYYYYYDDDDDDD!!!!

Comment

yo jeen, i'm really happy for you and i'm gonna let you finish but ari gold is one of the best television characters of all time
                  Last edited by Cops; 02-03-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

jeen got himself banned? i guess his emotions got the best of him and he did something retarded. he reminds me of a bitch who can't handle his alcohol.

as far as animation goes american dad is hit or miss, same with family guy. they got rid of king of the hill and simpsons has one good episode for every twenty they make. i'm not partial towards anime so besides watching re-runs of mission hill i'm limited in what i can watch.
                    Last edited by Cops; 02-03-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      doesn't suck anymore, it got good about 4-5 episodes ago. i'm actually preferring it to the new family guy episodes. that is all.
                      family guy > cleveland show > american dad
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

yeah your right fox programming offers the only kind of animated television that appeals to me too. in fact fox television in general is basicly the only thing i watch cuz its got my favourite show black family guy on it

Comment

man i still watch entourage and everything because i do feel like i owe it to jeremy piven and johnny drama but the last season was barely tolerable

if it was like an episode of elimidate and entourage was the first contestant he'd come up to me and before he said anything i'd be like 'neeeeext' and then me n the cleveland show would hump cuz i love that show so much

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            family guy > cleveland show > american dad
                            yeah it's fuckin weird that american dad isn't better than cleveland show right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Henderson View Post
                              man i still watch entourage and everything because i do feel like i owe it to jeremy piven and johnny drama but the last season was barely tolerable

if it was like an episode of elimidate and entourage was the first contestant he'd come up to me and before he said anything i'd be like 'neeeeext' and then me n the cleveland show would hump cuz i love that show so much
                              yo jenyuss, why you evading?

Comment

Working...
                              X