• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you not to fuck with me

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOL

DID YOU JUST GOT OWNED SON, fucking moron hahahaha

hahaha bye bye street cred

I just love how he went down that easily.

classic.
    sigpic

Comment

wow that guy was 67 years old?
      AKA Shaun
      ----------------------

Comment

That bitch stole his bag?
        (Paradise)>dj sage
        (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
        1: Dynasty> LOL
        1:vue> LOL
        1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

rofl, dude takes off his glasses, white guy responds with taking glasses off too

that's when you know shit's about to get serious.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

fuk yaaaaaaa. take that muther fuker. pussy ass bitch. i would of put that (racist word) head right thru the window tho. gg
            im the best wb in tw.

Comment

There is another video of the white guy after he's off the bus, and he's clearly has issues. He starts screaming and running around, yells "The Vietcong ain't got shit on me!!!!" and starts beating on a news stand thing. There's another one of him being tasered at a baseball game. Apparently the guy is known in that area.
              sdg

Comment

what did the black guy say to him at the beginning
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

"The bottom line is both were wrong and if you are picking sides, you're just making it all worse and showing how nutty people around the World can be. It's really sad that we've allowed society to degenerate to this point.."

I took that from an article somewhere because of how true it is...Forget black or white--both of these guys were being stupid. I know the white male acted in self defense to the black guy trying to slap him, but the video doesn't show the part where the white male was actually starting stuff with the black male before hand. It's easy to just assume we know what is going on here, but the video does not allow us to have a full view of what led up to this..

They both made stupid mistakes, and none of them was "more right" or "more wrong" than the other.

It's pretty sad how many people acted SOOO fast to say "reverse racism!" or "victory for the white guy!!"..It's completely hypocritical because those same people saying those stupid statements about reverse racism are doing the same exact thing as the people who would claim that the white male was being racist..It had absolutely nothing to do with that as far as we can see.. In fact, its only bringing out the racist tendencies of many viewers (whatever race they may be).

BTW..Yes, I know the black male brings racism into it for a second; but guess what--THAT ISN'T WHAT "REVERSE RACISM" IS (before anyone decides to make that argument I wanted to clear that up).

Comment

seattle seems to have the most disreputable transportation system in the country
                    Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

i booked that girl

stealin da old man's bagz!
                      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

real talk

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
                          I know the black male brings racism into it for a second; but guess what--THAT ISN'T WHAT "REVERSE RACISM" IS
                          Yes it is.
                          It's funny how the black people in the video act out various negative black stereotypes: The crackwhore yelling out to "kick his white ass"; the black dude acting gangster and claiming he is going to kill the white guy (even though he punches like a retard and has probably never touched a gun in his life), and then the crackwhore stealing the white guy's bag at the end.
                          If black people like this dont want to be treated with prejudice, they should stop acting like they are all criminals.
                          And if people like trance dont want to be treated as retards, they should pull their head out of their ass and develop an opinion - rather than regurgitate politically correct diatribe.
                          Last edited by TagMor; 02-18-2010, 02:18 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

The audio was really low at the beginning, anyone catch what was said in the interchange?

Also.. daym that guy got put down fast.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Call the amberlamps

Comment

Working...
                              X