Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

140 Year Old Hot Dog found in Coney Island...with the receipt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Hot Dog.

because obama is getting owned hard at a health care summit so we have to cover stupid shit.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

but it's a fuckin hot dog!

Comment

I was in New York less than a year ago, I know what it looks like. Whether those blimps are supposed to float over Manhattan, Brooklyn or Nantucket, it is still ugly as fuck.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I never said it wasn't You're 100% right on that.

Comment

guy a survivor
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

The whole 140 year old hot dog crap turned out to be a hoax. Looks like CNN fell for the silly prank , hahaha.... <_<

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...d-hot-dog-hoax
              TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

oh great. fucking assholes.

and lol @
                The most recent well known hoax played in Utah was when the owner of the Utah Flash hired a Michael Jordan look-a-like to appear at the opening game, and told the crowd it was Jordan. The hoax went terribly wrong when the crowd realized the man was a fake, got angry and about half of the people left the Utah arena.

Comment

Bullshit, that was MY hotdog, I remember putting it there.

Comment

Working...
                  X