PiMenTo SPreAd pwNs YoU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PiMenTo SPreAd pwNs YoU!!

ah, pimento spread - the single most tastiest thing u would ever put on ur piece of bread... I am so obcessed with it, so i just had to say it... ah... Do YOU like it?
    Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
    Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Good God what have you been smoking.

Pimento spred scares the hell outta me. I'm with Bob.
    -Qbe
    Trench Wars Player
    questionedone@hotmail.com
    STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

i bet nutella "pwns" that, what does it taste like?
      Ну вот...

Comment

Nutella is the world's best thing. Nutella cheesecake would be omg so good.
        TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
        -
        Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

Nutella gets ridiculously sickening after a while. It's the best thing ever to eat with shrooms, though.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

pimento spread is 1000 times betetr than that nutella crap that gets sickenin after awhile. How does it taste? well i can tell u that ranch, cheddar and pimentos r some of its ingridients. it melts.. it's chunky... it's cheezy while it has a another flavor in there... u gotta try it, find it in the cheeze section of ur local wal mart. i didnt like it at first, but there is sumtin in there, that makes u addicted, like nicotine. but it tastes really good, try it.
            Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
            Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Useless crap if I've ever seen some. I cast Level 16 Asskicking.... *POOF* - ConcreteSchlyrd
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                *POOF* - ConcreteSchlyrd
                It looks like Richard Creager has a partner in crime.

Comment

I liked the Nutella white/brown chocolate mix
                  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Bilbo, is your avatar from Bondage Fairies?
                    TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
                    -
                    Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

I beleive he said it was from House of Bondage.

Comment

Working...
                      X