Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Saudi Arabia, Darling?" "Hmm... maybe not..."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...ery/index.html
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

This in a country where they still have public executions and floggins, as well as the Mutaw'een having almost complete control of the population.

A few years ago they were responsible for a schoolfull of girls dying, school was on fire, but they wouldnt let the girls leave the building without their Abaya on, instead letting them burn to death <_<

Nothing that happens in Saudi should come as a surprise, which is a bit of a shame, nice country that is completely and royally screwed over by excessive/fanatic interpretation of Sharia law.

The appointment of King Abdullah really exaspirated this too, Sultan would probably have been much more of a moderate, and done a lot to open up Saudi to the western world.

Meh, off topic
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

yeah saudi is fucked up but this man must be retarded.

as a saudi citizen this man knew the risks in 'predicting people's futures'. As a muslim, this guy knew the risks he was taking. It's fucked up what they plan on doing to him, but damn, this man must be retarded. Psychics, mystics, and the lot aren't smiled upon in any country. They attempt to see what only God can see (so says the arabs). Any local mystic or psychic wouldn't be immediately executed, because they are most likely seen as non religious. Notice though, you will never see a psychic or a mystic in saudi arabia, ever. His international broadcast of his indiscretions just fed the fire. he could have done any other thing, EXCEPT pretend to tell people what will happen, (regardless of what they do or not).

Most wouldn't mind this. But in a country like saudi arabia. like Disp said, not surprised.
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Yeah, Saudi Arabia is wild... I wouldn't even take a stop-over in Saudi Arabia...

This guy is not a Saudi national... he's from Lebanon and his show was broadcast in Saudi Arabia on satellite tv. Makes you wonder why they didn't just ban the program in the first place???
        Last edited by Material Girl; 03-20-2010, 05:22 PM.
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

you guys always look at the negatives....

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

LOOL +1 cres.

y u westerners always vs my people?
            - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Stop over in Saudi, easier said than done if you aren't Muslim.

Took me 8 months to get a visa to Saudi approved by their Consulate in Stockholm :wub:
              Displaced> I get pussy every day
              Displaced> I'm rich
              Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
              Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
              Thors> prolly
              Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Working...
              X