Ann Coulter got bich slapped in Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Coulter got bich slapped in Ottawa

Hahah bich got shut down...pretty embarrassing for her. Whats funny is how the university sent her a letter beforehand warning her of the content she will speak about. I really dunno who this bich is...but from what i read, serves her right.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1509793/
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Originally posted by Ann Coulter
    I'm guessing the scores to get into the University of Ottawa are not very challenging.

LOOOOOOOOL!

He said some demonstrators swarmed the event, making it β€œa situation the security and police advised was untenable for safety reasons.”

I bet she's used to giving speeches to tens of people attending colleges, not a hundred. Apparently a hundred people is a swarm and is dangerous to make speeches in.

Originally posted by Ann Coulter
    β€œIt's at the absolute bush league, bottom of the barrel schools that you get the worst treatment and yet and still I've never seen this before,”

Comment

Canadians are so sensitive.

Comment

shes one of my most favourite comedians

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I was going to make this thread when I got off work because I find it hilarious.

Canadians are so scared of guns because of the violence they cause, so what do they do.. they gather around with..

sticks

and

rocks

On another note, where are you guys going to go to get your real surgeries now?
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

:|

Comment

Save a camel ride a muslim?

Consider that trademarked, calling borat right now.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  I was going to make this thread when I got off work because I find it hilarious.

Canadians are so scared of guns because of the violence they cause, so what do they do.. they gather around with..

sticks

and

rocks

On another note, where are you guys going to go to get your real surgeries now?

Canadians do not have any guns or hospitals with operation rooms at all.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I could single handedly kill every single Canadian protester at that school even though they all carry spears and stones like third world nation armies.

And anyone who isn't one of the slaves in Canada but a part of the ruling class of politicians came to America for surgeries. Some sort of "prime minister" is that somehow like Optimus prime at all btw?
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Slowly but surely kthx is turning into a sort of Tone-like figure.
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Sticks and stones may break my bones but a Canadians words will never hurt a Texan.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yep.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
                            Hahah bich got shut down...pretty embarrassing for her. Whats funny is how the university sent her a letter beforehand warning her of the content she will speak about. I really dunno who this bich is...but from what i read, serves her right.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1509793/
                            A.) She got paid whether or not she spoke.
                            B.) Crap like this only increases her stock.

How is that 'shutting her down' or 'bitch slapping' her? Sounds to me like she is laughing all the way to the bank. Doh.

Comment

To be honest your very right. I was just bigging up the issue. Its funny how everyone falls for her scheme. She talks so much controversial shit....its unreal. And then when she gets criticism and hate towards her, she pulls out the red flag and acts like the victim. I guess people should just stop paying any attention to her at all. She's full of shit anyways.
                              - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X