Most useful APPs for droid/iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most useful APPs for droid/iphone

hi i just got a droid and I'm wondering what are some of the coolest / most useful apps..right now I have sportacular for american sports scores (this app is 10x more functional on the iphone than my droid <_<), and an app called Soccer Livescores for seemingly all domestic leagues, champions league, and soon to be world cup scores. What apps do you guys use most often and or which do you think are the best (this could include news, games, sports, and anything else).

ps a chat app for continuum would be amazing!
    2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
    Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
    Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
    Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
    1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Originally posted by Veloce View Post

ps a chat app for continuum would be amazing!
    This.

I use IRC on my phone when I'm bored, same with the TFLN app, FML app, and MLIA app.

I am T-Pain is entertaining too. I use the MyFanTeam app to manage my fantasy rosters and ESPN scorecenter a lot too. Facebook also. I have 5 pages of apps but those are the only ones I use on a regular basis.

Last Call too for figuring out Blood Alcohol Concentration, and DrunkDialNO! are also useful
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

the dildroid app
      IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
      yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
      Originally posted by tone
      no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

unit conversions are always useful... for an engineering student.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Veloce you nerd
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

http://gizmodo.com/tag/pst/themonthinandroidapps

Take a look!
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I use SportsTap all the time for my Droid MyPhone, also the MixIn app is not bad either for use with the contacts/address book, FB, Twitter and so on. Aloqa is not bad either for pubs, restaraunts, service stations, and so on...great when you may be in the city looking for someplace or something to do. Most useless app I have seen has been the Tricorder, although it will impress Trekies.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Fake conversation
                wikitude is cool too. If ur trying to find a place, write it in wikitude and it will open ur camera, just hold it up and it will show u where it is on ur camera screen

Comment

best game ive found - robo defense, found myself playing it for 45 min last night before i snapped back into reality

otherwise i got shazam for music, google sky map cause its cool, advanced task killer as a task manager, and the barcode scanners for fun as well

ive read that app/game designers aren't yet convinced the droid is going to be a big hit, so they aren't designing as many games/apps as the iphone carries, meaning i cant get pocket tanks for my droid
                  2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
                  Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
                  Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
                  Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
                  1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

Originally posted by Veloce View Post
                    best game ive found - robo defense, found myself playing it for 45 min last night before i snapped back into reality
                    Good game. I have the free version....still have not defeated the game yet, but it is good. Oddly enough, super yatzee is not all that bad. If you have a camera on your phone, the add-on called "camera magig" is really good.
                    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

The app I use the most is the gba emulator while I'm bored at work.
                      While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                      Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

The FML app and the Coin Flip app
                        1:wicket666> she has autisum maybe
                        1:mEgAmAn89> dont think u know what autisum is
                        1:wicket666> they smart in one thing dumb in rest

Comment

most of my application usage is spent on NewsRob and Handcent SMS

sometimes i play solitaire
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                          X