because the internet | hazardous

Comment

seriously do it

could anything be more fun than this
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i get out of work in 8 minutes, living room isn't too far from here. i'll go check it out

Comment

Great Jerome, you send Xog there, now there is no one going...
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

they were alright, like a poppy grunge type style. they showed up at around 11ish, i was hammered by then, wound up leaving at 11:30 cuz I had work in the morning

Comment

Wish I was in ny with this kind of weather.

Comment

Xog....since you have work in the morning, here's a band that will start at 8PM and is in the NYC hood.

April 20th at 8PM at the Canal Room - 285 West Broadway at Canal Street in New York City

The band: EPBB (Ed Palermo Big Band) Check them out...they actually are an awesome act to catch. Probably not your style of music though. If you like the music of Frank Zappa, you will really enjoy this show!

I was just up in your area last Friday BTW at the Jazz Gallery down at 290 Hudson St. by the tunnel small venue.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I checked out the Canal Room's webpage and it says Funkasaurus Rex is gonna be playing at 8, as well as EPBB and they're charging $15 admission. this month doesn't look too great financially but I'll see if I can get my girl to go with me and she'll cover me cuz she'll know I'll be a lil low on cash :P I hope we really don't need to pay admission .. i hate admissions.. especially on tuesdays!

Comment

Working...
                  X