Sportbike experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportbike experiences

I've had past experiences on motorcycles but no sportbike experience and I've decided to get one and I was looking for some feedback. I'm basically only interested in one of the 600cc sportbikes (gsx-R600, YZF-R6, YZF-R6s, CBR 600R, ZX-6R). I've done plenty of research on the bikes and I don't need the specs I've checked them all out, I've seen the dyno graphs on them all, etc. I'm basically looking for some people to share some unbiased (or as close as possible) feedback on any one of those bikes. Right now I'm leaning towards the R6S because I really enjoy the handlebar risers for a slightly less aggressive ergo and the 03-04 R6 was one of the best looking/performing bikes IMO. I should also add I'm only really looking for feedback on 07, 08 and 09 models.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

different strokes for different folks really, its very hard to give objective advice on bikes, best you take them out for a test drive and base your choice on which suits you the best (riding position being the most important)

I will offer one piece of advice though, don't get a 600cc bike, you will grow tired of it withing a month and move up to a 1000cc bike. (ok not everyone does, but 95% of people i know that started with a "small" displacement bike have since moved on up to a bigger bike very quickly)
    Displaced> I get pussy every day
    Displaced> I'm rich
    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
    Thors> prolly
    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

the zx is a nice ride. i find the bike pretty balanced and easy to lean side to side. it's also comfortable which isn't something you'd usually find on a sportsbike. i rode mine down to pennsylvania about 2 yrs ago with a couple friends, they kept needing to take breaks cuz it was getting uncomfortable but i was fine.

i've also taken a ride on the CBR, i find it kind of uncomfortable and a little topheavy. hard to lean but once you lean its hard to go back the other way if you really have to. not good for those bad situations.

i've tried out the gixxer too, its a nice bike. its popular and all the 'stupid bikers' have them, but they're not bad. i find myself leaning on the handle bars when i ride it for more than 2 hours at a time though - not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
        different strokes for different folks really, its very hard to give objective advice on bikes, best you take them out for a test drive and base your choice on which suits you the best (riding position being the most important)

I will offer one piece of advice though, don't get a 600cc bike, you will grow tired of it withing a month and move up to a 1000cc bike. (ok not everyone does, but 95% of people i know that started with a "small" displacement bike have since moved on up to a bigger bike very quickly)
        Yeah you might be right about growing tired of the 600 but I think I'll be fine for quite a while, most of the time my girlfriend is gonna be on the back and she's not too keen on the kind of takeoff you'd have with a 1000

Not only that but I'm trying to find a bike with a decent blend of track/street (crazy I know) but I want something I can ride for a couple hours without getting tired but at the same time take it to the track and have some fun.
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

600cc is perfectly fine. you dont need to go 225mph. stay safe reaver

Comment

Working...
          X