Talladega (Nascar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talladega (Nascar)

I am going to watch my first Nascar race in Talladega this weekend. Has anyone ever been there before? I heard it gets crazy at night, I am going to be camping the weekend there with about 20 people. Anything I should know before going? Can't wait to redneck it up!:greedy:

Im extremely jealous of you. Thats prolly my top 3 favorite race to watch. Never been but im sure you'll have a hell of a time
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Eww View Post
      I am going to watch my first Nascar race in Talladega this weekend. Has anyone ever been there before? I heard it gets crazy at night, I am going to be camping the weekend there with about 20 people. Anything I should know before going? Can't wait to redneck it up!:greedy:
      Fuck you.

Comment

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I've been to Talladega. It's pretty damn impressive, and yes it does get rowdy in the infield. It's pretty much a 3 day redneck binge drinking festival. Honestly, I was amazed at how big Talladega is. It makes Indy feel small. You can get lost so easy when you are walking around drunk at night.
          While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
          Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Personally, NASCAR isn't my thing, but I have gone to a couple races in the Joliet/Chicagoland racetrack. The tailgating is definitely fun, although I'm not really a huge fan of NASCAR. I will say that there are quite a bit of drunk white trash girls with big tits walking around who flash them every now and again. It doesn't hurt the atmosphere.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It must suck for you this weekend tho. All of todays races/qualifying were canceled due to rain and tornado warnings.
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Most awesome experience ever.. The main race still went on, so all weekend people partied in the rain. When the weather let up Saturday night it was balls to the wall. They had bands playing all over and numerous stripper cages. I have footage of a wet t-shirt contest gone bad (or maybe good..) Girls were making out naked and going down on each other in front of hundreds of people.. fights breaking loose left and right, definitely going next year!! :wub:

Comment

Working...
                X