No announcement yet.

a sort of funny story, plus help me come up with names for my ferret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of my ferrets will be forthcoming in the other thread as soon as i get around to taking some!

@paradise: huh what? my shrooming days? i imagine you mean days gone by in which i used to partake somewhat frequently in the ingestion of "magic mushrooms" (as they say). what prompted this seemingly out of the blue inquiry?

funny you should mention it because i do believe i'll be lookin to either drop some acid, or if i can't find any, get some shrooms this weekend. bunch of old friends are getting together for a weekend barbecue and bash and what have you.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      funny you should mention it because i do believe i'll be lookin to either drop some acid, or if i can't find any, get some shrooms this weekend. bunch of old friends are getting together for a weekend barbecue and bash and what have you.
      I expect great stories from this.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

some bitch got punched in the face by her boy when she caught him kissin' on some other bitch

then another bitch got involved and that bitch's brother threw some punches at the douchebag who hit the original bitch

there was a lot of good music

i consumed a 4 liter jug of wine, snorted a few pills and smoked a few bowls

couldn't get my hands on any acid or shrooms (sad face to the max)

all in all, i had a great time, even despite the duh-ram-o-rama (drama)
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X