Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Radio

What happened to TW Radio? I enjoyed that

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

It died like 9 months ago when I left. I´m in South America at the moment traveling a lot so I don´t have much time to get online. But when I come back... in like a year... I might start it up again.
    sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
    1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
      It died like 9 months ago when I left. I´m in South America at the moment traveling a lot so I don´t have much time to get online. But when I come back... in like a year... I might start it up again.
      Wonder if someone will try to take your place in the meantime. (Hopefully)

Anyone interested?

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

I'd love to host radio if this was active again. I have hosted a few private stations before, and always had a blast.

Comment

Round about August (2009) I started Radio again with H.M.S. Stargazer. We had it going but didn't have enough hosts, so he decided to kill it, again. I would do it for a last time to see how it goes, Mattey keeps asking me if he can host radio lol.

Comment

If I can get my crap together again over here I'll gladly do my Saturday night shows again.

Problem being that my Saturday nights are usually taken now by my older brother and his habit of making me tank for him on WoW... -.-
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

www.jumpgatepirateradio.com

we need to do it like them. it's hosted by the players just like in SS. they have major backing by the game's parent company (NetDevil) though.

PS: I tune in to this radio station every day, even when I'm playing continuum, cuz it's so fun. Every night is a special, like Tuesday 2fers, Wild Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday (drunk night / fight night), etc. etc.

heck they even do Mystery Theater where they play those OLD radio movies from like the 50s. it's really cool.

I think we just lack the right player base, and dedication. most of their player age audience is age 30+, and play lots of classic rock and sometimes some techno or something for those off-nights.

their radio's hosted mainly by two people (a married couple) named RedDwarf and MadamRed, and they have about 4 other DJs that do shows.

also, their radio is on 24/7 - you can tune in any time and listen to whatever's playing. they just have a big playlist, and also you can request songs through the webpage and it'll boost it up to the first in queue..

to be successfull with TW Radio we can't do a half-assed job.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                to be successfull with TW Radio we can't do a half-assed job.
                Good point. I certainly don't think I have the bandwidth to pick up such a project successfully, but I wouldn't mind helping.

Comment

LOL Yes! I used to be a radiohost.. Mad fun times.
                  But I doubt it'd be fun hosting nowadays... You'd only get like 5 listeners. Nothing compared to the old days where we had 100+ ...
                  I even made a Radio website a while ago, but it was never seen by staff back then, as TW Radio died..

Let's bring back Radio!
                  TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                  4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                  4:vys> know it for sure
                  4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                  3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                  3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Working...
                  X