k changed my mind on leo platform gonna get that later in like a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k changed my mind on leo platform gonna get that later in like a month

Just said fuck it for now and got a asus computer with a decent cpu mother board and graphics card and sound card and ram and harddrive and network card. it currently runs anything on the market gaming wise with ease.

icore5 processor

nvidia geforce gts360m

ddr3/ddr5 memory

dual channel

realtek high def audio sound with no equalizor

I'm satisfied for now and set.

its a laptop but I got a laptop cooling fan unit for it so it will be fine for now

and I saved myself 700 dollars from my original idea of buying the leo platform which i'll most likely do in a month or 2.

am happy.

soon gonna upgrade my network card to the killerb in a few days and get a new faster, and better router.

only thing I dont like is how many bugs I see in windows 7 as oppossed to windows vista but i'm sure there will be future updates to fix these.

ohh and my reg memory is ddr3 my graphics memory is ddr5.

Also read alot of reviews and i'm satisifed with my overall choice for now. go me! ok catalysm, black ops, aeon here I come! in direct x 10 not 11 (11 seems really useless for me for now plus costs 800 for all three monitors I would want for the FULL GAMING EXPERIENCE)
    TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
    2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
    TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
    TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
    cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
    Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

What's wrong with this dumb retarded kid? Spewing out horrible threads about shitty computers and specs combined with horrible english?

Must be some fag brazilian monkey running around stealing computer hardware and having the need to tell someone about the awesome stuff he just got.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

fuk off noopi, allow every1 2 voice out thoughts....no1 want 2 hear u vs ppl cuz u haf problems irl either faggot

u prob gonna try 2 vs grammar now cuz i able 2 predict ur newbness....so fuk ursilf n jus think how homo u r 2 vs grammar on internet in 1st place suk dik
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

LOL RATTI WHO U? and u know cres is talking shit about u not me. laugh u pathetic newbie but i'll forgive since i'm a nice guy with style. unlike you spewing bullshit about me who you dont even know and acting like you know me over a forum thread. so funny and amusing please bring more.

and I already said I was holding out on the LEO PLATFORM LOL GO GOOGLE THAT U STUPID NEWBIE. fuck hate retards.
        Last edited by curse; 06-10-2010, 12:21 AM.
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

Comment

it's a whale of a tale

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

o ya just found out i cant put killer b networkcard in a laptop so ill have to do that im the leo desktop one owell w.e
            TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

Working...
            X