XBOX 360 Slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 Slim

Man I got so fucking shafted! My girlfriend just bought me a new XBOX360 Elite package last week. comes with 120gb hard drive and 1month gold as well as halo: ODST and forza motorsports.

Yesterday the XBOX360 slim was announced for sale. Comes with wi-fi built in (the adapter is like $100), it's smaller, is quieter, and has a 250gb hard drive (more than twice of the elite).

>:-(

Got a very similar package to you and I feel hard done, disk space is not a huge issue it's the wireless that really got me sad
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Go get a refund
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Maybe instead of buying a five year old product you should have just saved your money and waited for the Xbox 720 to come out around Christmas since everyone knows that once a system starts selling pointless shit like a system with colors, making it slimmer, or giving away free crap with it that they are just trying to get rid of all the unsold crap that will be outdated in a few months when the new model comes out.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Maybe instead of buying a five year old product you should have just saved your money and waited for the Xbox 720 to come out around Christmas since everyone knows that once a system starts selling pointless shit like a system with colors, making it slimmer, or giving away free crap with it that they are just trying to get rid of all the unsold crap that will be outdated in a few months when the new model comes out.
          howabout no

Comment

lol fail on u. kthxed$
            TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
            2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
            TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
            TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
            cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
            Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

rofl, I actually have to give him credit, that was the least gay post he has ever made.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I understand kthx but my older xbox broke down and the younger brother wanted and and Ps3 was out of stock for 2 weeks so we just got it, was a good deal really, what's so different about the 720 compared the 360?
                Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

There isn't a 720 I was just saying, but I am sure it will be 3d tv compatible, play blue rays, and have better graphics or some such shit.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You are misinformed Kthx.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_ View Post
                      You are misinformed Kthx.
                      He's just dumb, and a ginger with freckles from texas.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Says the guy who grew a mullet purposefully.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                        X