Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There can only be one... Forum Highlander.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

:english:

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

That Dale Peterson ad is great
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

im saetep n im aftir this trenchwars nominatin for sysop. i been a wb, a jav, a spidir, a shark durin sum bds so listin up. tw sysop position 1 of most powerful position in tw responsible for sumthin like 500 dollar per month in servir cost.
          bet you didnt kno that. kno wai. spastic thugs n p_l criminil. if they can keep u in the dark, the can do w/e they want with all this money. n they dun give a rip about tw. here we are losin 3 old vets a day, noops from EG bust in by the 10s to
          make trauma+, n tw unimploymint at all time hi cus of no ZH. n wat r my opponints doin about it? bannin the_paul n deletin forim posts in the dark of nite from my supportirs. p_l brags in his staff chats about thinkin up new ways 2 ban vys. braggin
          about doin shady stuff 2 ban 1 playir. who on earth wud support such a dummy. AN WAI. we r twers, we shud b better then them. im saetep, ill name name n take 0 prisonir. gif me this sysop n lets show tw we mean businiss.
          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by saetep View Post
            im saetep n im aftir this trenchwars nominatin for sysop. i been a wb, a jav, a spidir, a shark durin sum bds so listin up. tw sysop position 1 of most powerful position in tw responsible for sumthin like 500 dollar per month in servir cost.
            bet you didnt kno that. kno wai. spastic thugs n p_l criminil. if they can keep u in the dark, the can do w/e they want with all this money. n they dun give a rip about tw. here we are losin 3 old vets a day, noops from EG bust in by the 10s to
            make trauma+, n tw unimploymint at all time hi cus of no ZH. n wat r my opponints doin about it? bannin the_paul n deletin forim posts in the dark of nite from my supportirs. p_l brags in his staff chats about thinkin up new ways 2 ban vys. braggin
            about doin shady stuff 2 ban 1 playir. who on earth wud support such a dummy. AN WAI. we r twers, we shud b better then them. im saetep, ill name name n take 0 prisonir. gif me this sysop n lets show tw we mean businiss.
            ^ definition of sheep

Comment

where do i contribute

Comment

lol! nice $
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

can you idiots stop quoting this saetep faggot. kinda takes away my ignore
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                    ^ definition of sheep
                    ^ definition of sheep
                    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                      ^ definition of sheep
                      ^ definition of sheep
                      ^ definition of sheep
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                        can you idiots stop quoting this saetep faggot. kinda takes away my ignore
                        you missed a great joke man, but i got to say, as an aside, that i really hate it when people tell you that you are ignored. last word freaks i tell you.

Comment

hahahahhaa

Comment

and they don't give a rip about alabama!!!
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Right when I was thinking about how shitty these forums are now, I run into this gem. I'd donate to this campaign

EDIT: fuck it these forums suck I'm going as far as nominating this POTY candidate
                              Last edited by the_paul; 06-27-2010, 11:16 PM.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

my nickname on wolvencreed was wolven highlander HEH
                                what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                                http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Working...
                                X