Fun game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun game

World of Goo is a puzzle game with a strong emphasis on physics, for WiiWare, Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (x86 and x86-64[5])

http://2dboy.com/games.php

2D BOY is an American independent video game development company founded by Kyle Gabler and Ron Carmel, former Electronic Arts employees who left their jobs to form an independent development and production company.

Their first release was World of Goo, a physics-based puzzle game built around the idea of creating large structures using balls of goo. The game won the Independent Games Festival 2008 Innovation Award as well as the 2008 Technical Excellence Award, and was nominated for the festival's Seumas McNally grand prize.[2] World of Goo gained a great deal of media attention after celebrating the one year anniversary of its release with a "pay whatever you think it is worth" scheme, where customers could name their own price (for a limited time) rather than paying the normal set price of US$20.[3]

Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
    I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

I found that game pretty boring :|

Maybe it gets better in the later levels.

Comment

Working...
    X