iPhone Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Apps

Sure I could look it up but this forum is begging for some actual conversation, and I promised myself I would disappear forever once I hit 1000 posts. 2 birds in 1 stone.

I caved from the pressure from my sister and got an iphone and want to know what some cool/badass apps I can/should add....Only one I can think of that i WANT is an app that recognizes songs that you don't remember the title too like...if ur in the car and want to know the title and/or artist...blah blah. Anyways, tips and suggestions are welcomed

33 to go

Comment

just google a line from the song.

Comment

Shazam does what youare looking for.
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Vuvuzela app, its pro. Beyond that I don't know what you're into. Words with Friends is fun too, if you like scrabble.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

theres a pretty decent game I seen a guy playing at work where your a black kid and you fight dinosaurs
            what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
            http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

See now we're talking....black kids fighting dinosaurs is the kind of epic shit I want on my phone. Also, Shazam is indeed the App I was thinking of. I think that program is pretty neat. I just got "Synthesia", an app that gives me sheet music for my piano, its pretty elite. Anything else that has to do with playing/making music and/or sports is fine by me!

P.S. 30 posts to go

Comment

there's the nazi zombie game app from call of duty world at war.

there's jumigamer - allows you to play subspace or basically any other game on your phone

there's live cams app - allows you to view alot of cameras from different countries and states from around the world, so you might be able to catch some random shit on there, like a robbery or someone fucking or people fighting ect.... basically viewing the whole world and everyday life.

there's battery doctor - lets you know how much battery life you have left to do things on your phone.

there's appzilla - one app full of 80 other apps that are either random or useful.

there's 7.0 mega pixel high quality camera
                that for one dollar lets you take really great photos of anything on your camera and if you upload it on your computer the pictures turn out amazing.

there's stickam ap. lets you broadcast what your camera can see through to other people on the internet in a chat room, and you can also view what people are looking at through their iphone camera live.

that's all I can think of for now.
                TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

I don't own an iPhone but whenever I get my hands on my friend's iPhone, I mainly use the "I Am T-Pain" application.

Comment

http://gizmodo.com/tag/theweekiniphoneapps/
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

if you play guitar there's an app called GuitarToolkit that has a metronome, a tuner (you can change it to all different sorts of tunings like drop D, etc), and a chord library that shows pretty much every chord and note and every possible way to play 'em (even in alternate tunings). it's been absolutely incredible. i'm not a skilled musician by any means, but i can be anywhere and be able to tune my guitar and learn chords on the fly. my buddies who play alot also love it though.

the only games i have with replay value are civilization revolution, bejeweled 2, and tetris. two games that i've purchased, had a SHITLOAD of fun playing but havent touched in awhile are Heavy Mach and Heavy Mach 2. the first is a side-scrolling tank shoot-em-up (like metal slug) with upgradeable parts and levelling. the sequel is a top-down shooter with waaay more upgrades and weapons, etc.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Mixology.

Thank me later.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

jailbreak your phone already.
                          xxXArsen's Music CollectionXxx

-C4L-

Comment

Working...
                          X