• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IlyaZ

...no?
    ...yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman

hey aren't you the one who tried to go on all <ZH>'s name as <ER>s?

No wonder why the new <ER>s are pissed...
      What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

I remember when you had "FREE SPIDERMAN" in your signature. I bet you don't think it's so funny now.
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Yeh it was only funny because PJ said it was funny. If you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiba
            hahahaha in turretwarz the other daysomeone named GoGo!!<goal sent a blank freq message to both the teams using the "
            sign so it would appear green and everybody thought the host said it because it resembled an arena message that said

GoGo!!<goal>
            hehe that was in racing2 again he got banned, LOL

i met him at hockeyzone cuz i was banned :/
            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

I remember hearing something a while back about bots that would take care of hosting...
              What happened to those bots? roboqueen... and etc... was that just experimental or did the plan fail?

It would have taken care of or serverly reduced the "power struggle" in Tw.
              When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
              -John

Comment

<EZ>
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                X