No announcement yet.

Pallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fairly creeped out that I'm checking this forum for the first time in over a year (I've been dead in a basement up until now) and boom, here's this thread. The internet, you guys... the fucking internet. Nockm and J-Rome summed up the past few years of my life in their posts above. I'm a card carrying yuppie that works in IT and lives in Kansas City, America. God, reading that last sentence made me feel like a shithead. I hope you feel the same way.

Div/Rog - I'm in Santa Monica over Labor Day weekend for a wedding. If either of you are around, let's get weird.

In other news, I'm glad this zone isn't dead and there are still a few names I recognize.

To any Pallies that read this, I love you. More than a friend.

Somewhat respectfully,

Pajamas
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

hrm, pretty sure i'm the only (in)active still rockin' pallies team name

holdin' it down in SF. damn i'm in LA sometimes, we need to kick it like world cup.

facebook slash kiddzero

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides View Post
        The Iowa boys are still friends though only Conc still holds down the I-Wide for us. Conc is married with kid, Roger is engaged to be married in a few months, and I am playing in the NBA, though I'm mostly riding the bench these days.

We were talking about having a reunion day sometime but Roger and I's mac laptops aren't gonna make that easy. Will let you know if we ever arrange that.

Hello to
        bloodzombie, e_mex, Boo, Samu, flabin, mr. spam, sleepy weasel, koan, weller hard, general malaise, PUSHER, and all the other Pallies I'm forgetting if you ever read this.
        Running Continuum on a MacBook in 2014 is nearly flawless

http://wonko.com/post/how-to-run-continuum-on-a-mac

I'm not sure if that is the link that worked for me, so if you have any problems post back here and I'll find another link. That one should work though. Hope to see you guys online, a reunion would make this game a bit more interesting :P

Comment

Who'da fuckin thunk that in the span of one day I have Conc's brother in law link me every Pallies vs whoever video and then I come here to see this thread. Well holy shit

Hello Trench Wars and my Pallies brethren! I'm astonished that Rog remembers me so well, though these days I take my women's fashion strictly from 1960's Russia. PJ, get back in your hole. Div, I still wanna have your babies.

Nice to hear from all of you! I'm still playing WoW (Mythrandir come back), still making better food than any of you will ever eat, oh and I also legally grow shit tons of marijuana. So if any of you fuckers (read Pallies) wanna come visit please do! The streets in Denver are paved with weed, pure hash oil rains from the sky, and bubblegum fairies bake you sativa pies. it's fuckin messy here but we're high

Anyways... seriously someone conjure up Boo, the Beatdown Crew, bloodzombie, e_mex, and everyone else!

Later dudes! You might just see me on the grid
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
            cull some more great music suggestions from him
            what kinda music you into?
            Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
            Gripe: lol you too
            Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER View Post
              Who'da fuckin thunk that in the span of one day I have Conc's brother in law link me every Pallies vs whoever video and then I come here to see this thread. Well holy shit

Hello Trench Wars and my Pallies brethren! I'm astonished that Rog remembers me so well, though these days I take my women's fashion strictly from 1960's Russia. PJ, get back in your hole. Div, I still wanna have your babies.

Nice to hear from all of you! I'm still playing WoW (Mythrandir come back), still making better food than any of you will ever eat, oh and I also legally grow shit tons of marijuana. So if any of you fuckers (read Pallies) wanna come visit please do! The streets in Denver are paved with weed, pure hash oil rains from the sky, and bubblegum fairies bake you sativa pies. it's fuckin messy here but we're high

Anyways... seriously someone conjure up Boo, the Beatdown Crew, bloodzombie, e_mex, and everyone else!

Later dudes! You might just see me on the grid
              is this girl female O_O
              Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
              Gripe: lol you too
              Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Blast from the fuckin' past.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass