Hey Trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Trenchwars

i usually come on here to post random garbage and nonsense because the forum seems so dead sometimes. lol
    so i quit game. hehe
    it was fun talkin to all players on mic when i was on squad deadly divas, u all cool and hearing people voice make think different about people. lol
    like exalt, he seem like pretty cool guy to talk to.
    also killah, he pretty cool too.
    and there was some mexican sounding guy, idk he was pretty funny, actually i think that was killah.
    anyways i deleted game after being banned cuz demonic thought i cheat in jd, why would anyone cheat in a mod's face, just not make sense u know i just have bad wifis. i never have cellphone signal here either thats how bad this area is, but its ok because it make me stop wasting my time.
    lately in trenchwars, the gaming pretty much sucked alot compared to earlier years.
    i played this game since 1999, trenchwars since 2001.
    before in the back day you used to hit escape and arena list, you would see tryout rooms for squads everywhere like xolox and fake syndicate tryouts and stuff like that. lol
    recently though when i was on squads i would find myself waiting 4, 6, 8, 10 hours sitting talking in red chats to friends just waiting for a dd to happen. Even when twl not too important, squads like i dont remember their squadnames but they would have more than 4 players online and even be playing wbduels! and they would not accept dds.
    This really did it for me, i can say i wasted alot time just sitting here on computer with squad talking shits than actually playing the game. Game becoming more of a chatroom .
    It really pain me to see game dying like this, when you go on twd.trenchwars.org and click ladder, it just dont feel right looking at no more. If so little squad everyone should be playing each other to enjoy as much fun as can have u know?
    But i guess thats just what happen in the end. I like the new feature how u can see the kills n stuff and how many times u kill certain player and ranges and stuff, its excellent! But it woulda been cool if it was implemented years ago.
    All i can say is i had fun and met lots of interesting players over the years and years of playing, i also made some great friends!
    Most of time i talk shit and whine etc etc but thats just because im bipolars on the internet. hehe
    Well yeah game is deleted, you can go aliascheck me i have not been here since for like few weeks now maybe month, i didnt get say goodbye to all friends but if you see this i quit game for good!
    also shoutout to my homies from the marshmallow marines if you still play!
    bye. ^-^
    IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
    yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
    Originally posted by tone
    no you son of a bitch debunker
Working...
X