Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drink drank drunk how you feeeeeelin?

this forum for real needs a perpetual drunk thread

hiheyhowyoudoingonthisfinefanstasticevening?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

oh man i just spent 5 hours listening to my neighbor and an old friend jam on gee-tars at a birthday party. they are both incredible, one of them just got back from half a year living in nashville. it was pretty killer in that for that 5 hours, someone was always playing a guitar, but when those two got 'em, it was like a crazy mind-meld and they just fed off eachother, blues riffs and solos and more riffs and more solos and some slide guitar.

definitely gonna have to record these guys and upload it. one of them learned how to play by listening to pantera and teaching himself by ear (so even though he doesnt really play metal or even the electric guitar anymore, he's got hella technical proficiency), and the other one was like 8-9 when that was happening and was directly influenced to pick up a guitar and now he's even better that the previous guy. the former had a knack for belting out good, chunky riffs, and then the latter would immediately figure out what key to play in and start cutting in. it's hard to explain but imagine like... i dunno. it was like listening to dispatch (or whatever acoustic-driven artist you prefer that "ain't gay"), except dueling-banjos style, except better. for over five hours.

goddamn it was b-e-a-u-tiful.

edit: at one point they played one cover, this song:

dfjhskjldfhskdfjg. i will just record them and upload it. they blew the original away, like SRV and duane allman were covering it.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Fuck I was drunk last night, now I just feel like doing drugs so I dont realize anything what happens, nomoomononon
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

celebrated my birthday early last night, got schwasted
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Was in club quo when this was posted. Was one of those nights u dance for 8 hours and ur not home till 8am. Still cant believe We all chipped in for a bottle of absolut for $300.. Clubs are outrageously expensive but it was one crazy night

Tonight is juve night (pronounced jewvay) on flatbush here in bk. No doubt in my mind ill be running into Display tonight

Comment

As obnoxiously overpriced as bottle service is -- it is worth it if you plan on being in one of those places for a long while because it can be cheaper for everyone.

/hate clubs but they do have a purpose :grin:
            Fuck it.

Comment

yeah but still, the fact that you KNOW you can get the same bottle outside for the price of a single drink in there is ridiculous. on the other hand, it is a little cheaper overall if you've got 6-8 friends with you. our barwaitress was really cool too, she gave us a free bucket of beer cuz we were going crazy. the girls were too drunk so they slept at my house though

Comment

Working...
              X