• Show
Clear All

• Acta

First load this:
    http://www.anti-acta.com/bomb.htm

Then read this while you bomb the fuck out of the search engines:
    http://anti-acta.com/

leave the bomb open in a separate tab forever

rofl, I liked how the site says: Don't believe it? See it for yourself! and then links to a wikipedia page...

Edit: That site uses the tactic everyone uses nowadays, fear. Second if it would all be as terrible as they claim, the treaty would never stand.
    Last edited by Galleleo; 09-08-2010, 10:30 AM.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      rofl, I liked how the site says: Don't believe it? See it for yourself! and then links to a wikipedia page...

Edit: That site uses the tactic everyone uses nowadays, fear. Second if it would all be as terrible as they claim, the treaty would never stand.
      to make a long story short i had the exact same reaction a few weeks ago, but upon reading the treaty this is actually something that could radically change the internet as we know it.

you are correct, though. as time draws near (they were expecting it to pass at the end of this month), the EU demanded transparency and open negotiations, and within the past 2-3 days the latest version has leaked and they have removed the parts which would have forced ISP's and the governments to directly monitor your bandwidth. hopefully this will become as (in)effective as the DMCA.

the thing that is concerning, though, is that as it stands the treaty will create a supranational body that will have the right to give you "three strikes" and/or fine you - without taking you to court. and i'm sure that an individual trying to get recourse with an international organization would be quite difficult and expensive.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I tend to not worry all that much about shit. But evenso, if the treaty really violates basic human rights, that whole organization will never work. I'm still a citizen of the Netherlands and that organisation can claim and fine me all I want, if they violate my human rights I can go to a judge and get it overturned.

If they manage to make a treaty that fits within the current laws, then congrats to them and someone will find some new way to spread music and stuff illegally without being liable by this treaty. But them searching my iPod for potential illegal mp3 at airports? I don't see that shit happening, that's an invasion of my privacy and that won't happen. Forget about actual implementation of this at airports, I doubt airport security is looking for extra work and is going to go around checking people's digital devices.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I am sure they can find a way if they really want to, especially if your country signs it.

I mean some states and counties in the US have red light cameras, there are talks about monitoring speed by satellite by seeing when you enter and exit a freeway and base it on how long it should take given the speed limit, The G20 summit in Canada which took away nearly all their rights, not being able to videotape police in America, paying a 50% tax on all assets when leaving America and becoming a citizen of another nation. I mean I could go on and on and on about all the freedoms you claim to have which are slowly disappearing but I think you know that shit like this is possible. The only problem I see with this happening is that it can't be said to be causing global warming, or in the name of protecting the people so I don't see how they would try to persuade the populace that it is a good thing, if that is even necessary anymore.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...102443699.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lo...102431294.html
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Bomb google mofo

Leave this page open in order to help the cause
              Only open one of these pages, or else Google will temporarily block you
              28160 reloads this session

Comment

europe rejected it

gahaj;uagaa
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                X