Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700+ Inmates escape federal prison

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7019834380

So an extremist muslim (Boko Haram, which translates to "Western Education is a Sin") group attacked a prison that supposedly held 80 of its members and let over 700 prisoners free.

I blame video games.

I blame muslim extremists.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol :greedy:

Comment

in other news, nigeria has jails?
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Holyshmokes

The first human-chimp hybrid was born yesterday. There is no word on whether it is a female or male yet. There is however debate on how the humanky's relatives on the mothers side (monkey) should be treated. Should the humankey's relatives have human rights?

Another issue revolves around the humanky it self, while most see no problem in using the creation for scientific research there is a small group of protesters threatening to bomb the facility in which the humanky is residing in. There also has been leaks that they are planning to free the hybrid to an undisclosed location. "if these extremest succeed in their mission who knows what kind of ecological consequences we shall inherit" quote by Harvard scientist Irwin Yordough.

Comment

Originally posted by absurd99 View Post
            The first human-chimp hybrid was born yesterday. There is no word on whether it is a female or male yet. There is however debate on how the humanky's relatives on the mothers side (monkey) should be treated. Should the humankey's relatives have human rights?
            It's called a Humanzee. Humankey does not work because CHIMPANZEES ARE NOT MONKEYS.

Comment

chimps dont have tails?

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
              It's called a Humanzee. Humankey does not work because CHIMPANZEES ARE NOT MONKEYS.
              Thank you my friend. I now know that chimps are in fact apes. kewl. But yeah about that hybrid...is that out of this world or what

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                in other news, nigeria has jails?
                doesn't look like that

lol get it
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by absurd99 View Post
                  Thank you my friend. I now know that chimps are in fact apes. kewl. But yeah about that hybrid...is that out of this world or what
                  it would have to be out of this world because human spermatozoa cannot penetrate the membrane of a chimpanzee/ape egg

also this
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

More importantly, THIS.

Comment

Working...
                    X