Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrenchWars Radio website design contest

Dear fellow Subspacers and designers!
    As for the next webproject I'd like to involve some more players and set up kind of a contest.

We are planning on bringing back TrenchWars Radio, but to make it more entertaining and appealing it will need a website that will just blow you off your chair!
    So I want to invite every designer out there to create a website design (in Photoshop).
    The winner gets his design used as the new website. All I'll need is a good .psd file so I can cut the design into pieces and code it together. So you don't need to know HTML or anything, as I'll do the rest!

So post your designs in this topic as an image, and amaze our zone with your designing skills!

Requirements:
    • Done in Photoshop
    • Maximum width: 950px
    • Entertaining, yet stylish
    • A login box
    • A place to show a poll
    • A clear link to tune in

To give you an idea, my current proposals are:
    http://www.trenchwars.org/radio/ (don't forget to random click in the screen to popup the content - design is cool but it offers little content space)
    and
    http://www.trenchwars.org/radio/radio_design2.jpg (did it fast and I'm far from satisfied)
    Last edited by Zazu; 09-14-2010, 03:39 PM.
    TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
    4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
    4:vys> know it for sure
    4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
    3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

i still have an old copy of the source of the old radio page that was up, even though it may not be very pretty, and doesnt meet some of the requirements.
    i could modify it if needed as well.

http://cz.cz.sshq.net/radio
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

i'll do it if i win some $$$
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Comment

Yes Xog, thanks for your valuable contribution, but I've seen my design already. And you forgot to click somewhere, as it then opens up.

Anyway, expecting more of you guys!
          And Jason.. It's about the honor and eternal fame, not the cash!
          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
          4:vys> know it for sure
          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

radio is DEAD BRO
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

trenchwars killed the radio scene

Comment

Hopefully will be back, Dez mentioned a whole new concept for radio today involving TWL videos and live commentary.

Comment

ding ding ding! this is where ff comes into play.
                  TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                  2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                  TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                  TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                  cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                  Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

i like that radio now... but that background (where the text is) is sort of fucking with my eyes
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Ok yeah, this is my 2nd revived thread today, but I need to spread the word! TWL Radio is returning for the remainder of the TWL playoffs! I am also going to do my best to incorporate it into FF's youtube videos. Perhaps even a LIVE HoN for each league.

So far I have extended offers to:

Cres
                      Mythril
                      Kthx

If you or anybody else your know might be interested, let me know by either commenting here, or message me in game! Thanks!

P.S. TWBR Is probably going to take over the design of the TW Radio website

P.P.S. Love you zazu
                      Last edited by Lizard Fuel; 11-29-2010, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X