Getting TW to work on a mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting TW to work on a mac

Im moving on friday and will only be able to take my mac laptop. I was wondering if anyone else has gotten TW to work well on a mac (without using bootcamp or parallels). Are there any good programs I can use to run windows applications on a mac?

Thanks

Bootcamp is the best way and parallels (or similar program) is the only other way. I've looked around. >.> I use a MacBook w/ Win7 on bootcamp myself to play :P

Code it for mac osx! I'll download it too!! lol

EDIT: Full windows OS are very cheap on ebay typically. Or if you know a person who builds computers they probably have dozens of OEM full-windows discs around. YOU HAVE TO USE FULL-OS disc (not upgrade).
    Fuck it.

Comment

yea thats what i thought. i guess ill do that. i already got a cracked version of parallels so ill just torrent a windows and burn it and just run cotinuum through there.

Is the macbook any good for tw? or is it annoying to play on???

Comment

so can i do this bootcamp thing for free?
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

that video is terrible I just can't get over how terrible it is, sorry.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

yeah from what it looks like it would be really easy to just install bootcamp and then windows XP

i had a dude try to use crossover to make ss run straight on the mac, but that requires emulation which sucksorz
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Well played sir.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Quart View Post
                Is the macbook any good for tw? or is it annoying to play on???
                Not a problem for me -- but this is the computer I had when I found the game a couple years ago. Plus I have changed all the keys from default as well. lol
                Fuck it.

Comment

yea im just going to run bootcamp i guess. im just too lazy to crack windows xp and burn it and all... might just go buy it

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    you should really like this then

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

what the fuck is this guy on?

Comment

i had a cracked version of parallels and downloaded windows....played for a month because the torrent i had for windows didn't have a registration number and expired after 30 days. I forgot how much time i wasted when i had SS and ended up being extremely unproductive, not to mention the fact that with all the hacked shit i was running, i was laggy as hell. Also, it was far more difficult playing on my laptop then on my parents PC when i was in hike skool.

All in all, i wasted a bunch of time, received lukewarm receptions from old squaddies, never got picked in ?go base, sucked way more than i was used to (which was quite a lot), and overheated my laptop.

In other news, that's the reason I looked up and downloaded SMC fan control for my macbook. I recommend it.

edit: but if it were coded for mac OS then i would for sure download it.

Comment

Did you learn a lot about trails and mountains back in hike school?
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

if that hurt you deeply because you are a dbz fan then enjoy watching this to help redeem the show for you.

It's very well made (bit slow in the beginning)
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X