four loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four loko

jesus christ last night was the first time i have ever seen one person consume one four loko

i was at this place playing some casual pong (2-1) and there was a chick who had one can. all it took was that can plus whatever cups she drank playing pong (maybe like 4 cups, not even a beer) and within 2 hours, she was blackout drunk puking everywhere. not bad for roughly $3.50 worth of alcohol. she wasn't a newbie either.

henceforth i want to coin the phrase "goin' loko". for those of you who have never had a four loko, don't. it's 12% abv in a 24oz, so it's like drinking a six pack, but it's caffeinated and sugary and you'll wind up drinking it in the time it takes two drink two normal beers, and then throwing it right back up.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

sigh... that shit is such a fad. can't wait for it to pass.

it's terrible. i'm tired of hearing about it. all the kiddies just rave and rave and think they're oh so cool.

drink a man's drink, damnit.

[/old guy rant]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

It's for the young alcoholics.

Comment

it's for douchebags.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Most liquor is for douchebags.

The good stuff "tastes gross" to newbies.

I see plenty of faggots ordering hypnotiq or other such shit.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

drank 2 of them a few weeks ago out in the sun.. puked some nasty black stuff out. that shit is no good

Comment

I had a friend offer to buy me a fifth of Hendricks gin (my favorite) and the only catch was me chugging 2 four lokos before he would let me have it. I think it disappointed him when I didn't get sick, but needless to say I was up all night and the gin didn't sit very well afterward, which is unfortunate seeing as how I spent $9 on a tiny jar of bleu cheese stuffed olives.

In other news, I recently started keeping a supply of tobasco flavored pickled green beans on hand for all my bloody mary endeavors. God damn are those tasty.

Comment

It's what I started out with. Never got blackout drunk from it though. And I usually had two. Around here, they're like $2.something. Moved on to bigger and better things though.

Comment

they are amazing in certain specific roles like right before a football game or when you are too tired for drinking normally

pretty much an excellent pregame beverage

get 8 lokos deep then come talk to me
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

one night i drank like 4 cans of sparks (16 oz. energy drink/beer) followed by some gin and some beer and some vodka. that was the worst hangover headache i've ever had.

beer for liquor, never been sicker. liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
                    Gun remembers.

Comment

god damn bloody mary tastes terrible
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                        they are amazing in certain specific roles like right before a football game or when you are too tired for drinking normally

pretty much an excellent pregame beverage

get 8 lokos deep then come talk to me
                        8 lokos and you'll be sick for a week. seriously. my gf had a Watermelon flavored Four Loko last weekend before we went out and 5 shots at the bar and she doesn't even remember going out. We were at the bar for like 5 hours, that's a long blackout period.

Comment

ok so after telling my friends about what happened, one of them of course brought a four loko out to the lakehouse and it was consumed by j-smith aka mr 21 (he once threw back 21 shots in a row). he usually drinks like a champ but the exact same thing happened. he'd had maybe 2-3 beers, drank that four loko, and within 2 hours he was puking and passed out.

now comes the ultimate test. i will have to buy a can and see what happens.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

four loko is getting really popular with the girls at my school

fucking pussies

learn2drink

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                              god damn bloody mary tastes terrible
                              nuh uh

Comment

Working...
                              X