Thread where you are bitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread where you are bitter

I'm bitter therer are not enough seasons of Firefly.
    I am watching it the third time now and it's still very fucking awesome
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

i'm bitter that i work so damn much for so damn little
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I am not bitter because my life is good.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

being a brand new baby daddy will do that to you :]
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i am bitter about europe and asia and the fact that they exist because right now i am studying for an essay i will have to write in class.

"The Military revolution is usually considered one of the most important events in European history. But what effect did it have on the state building in Europe? How did it affect the nature of government? How different was it from state development in Asia or Africa?"

i know i should be mad at europe, asia, AND africa but come on, i can sum up development of the military and political institutions in africa in like one sentence: "AIN'T NONE! booga booga". i am more mad at asia because of all the annoying names, but i will also have to spout out the like 500 alliances that you euro fucks out there loved to form especially during the italian wars.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            It is awesome. I assume you have watched the movie, but if not, you should. It's maybe even better than the serie.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie View Post
              It is awesome. I assume you have watched the movie, but if not, you should. It's maybe even better than the serie.
              i've watched it twice, first time was long after I saw the show the second time though

i'm bitter i want to watch episode 2 at 2 am when school starts 8.30
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                fox purposefully canceled this show because they were expecting more buffy the vampire slayer and they got a show that hit on some pretty controversial topics. They showed episode 3 first instead of the pilot, yeah, jumping into the middle of the season before you are introduced to any characters, setting, plot can make it pretty hard to get your feet off the ground. Then they switched the night Firefly aired to a different night each week. How hard would it be to make a successful pilot if they started on episode 3 and changed the night every week? Impossible, and yet there was such a hardcore following because the show is so fukin awesome, I love all the charters, how often can you say that about a show. I mean battlestar gallactica is awesome, but most of the characters are faggots, the lines and plots are cliche, how many times can Apollo and starback fall in and out of love? Josh Weiden is one funny motherfucker too, as neal patrick harris can attest. I also love ideas involving mind control assassins, one world intergalactic empire, government attempts to use chemtrails to drive an entire planet to be "less aggressive" which backfire and create flesh eating rapists, that's good stuff. In short, if you make a silly show about hot vampire fox and hollywood will love you, if you create a science fiction show with real depth and emotion offering another perspective on the actual world we live in, then you are going to find yourself doing internet sketch comedies about disturbed super villains with freeze ray guns.

fox makes you bitter and you must leave it and not watch it.

Comment

If they ruin Fringe, I will have to return to this thread to vent my bitterness.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                  X