Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sass-kah-toon?
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

smuggling diabetes medication from canadian pharmacies
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I threw houses, airplanes, and propane tanks at an AK-47.

Comment

Smoked DMT, Licked some Acid, ate some shrooms, chugged beer and tequila, took some pain killers and weed helped bring it all together in one go for my Hippy Trip

Thought I was going to die when I saw God, but we ended up fucking instead
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

stole a car. (freal)

Comment

stole vinny's girl
              Gun remembers.

Comment

Stole some candy
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Me and my friends used to break into peoples cars and steal their cd players and subs. Good times.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Me and my friends used to break into peoples cars and steal their cd players and subs. Good times.
                    So you used to be the kind of person you hate currently?

Comment

yes, 10 years ago I was a different person, 15 --> 25. Go Figure.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

A 15-year-old kthx doesn't belong in this country.

Comment

many things i did when i was younger were done out of complete ignorance of the law, how am i not in jail

like forcing pavement to snort an adderal literally in the middle of a mcdonald's at 8am

like stealing this rich asshole's dad's SUV, and joyriding around 9 deep on acid from the hours of 11pm-6am, going mudding in a construction zone, wrecking into a bulldozer, and then dropping the vehicle off like nothing happened

the first time i ever drove was also in a stolen SUV, it was a fuckin 10-cylinder yukon denali, nicest vehicle i've ever driven. i was 15 and my best friend and his crazy bossier-city-girlfriend (bossier ho's are seriously psycho it must be something in the water) had jacked this SUV, i think she knew the owner so it wasnt like HARDCORE but hey, they gave me the keys and i spent 10mins figuring out that i had to use the brake to put it in drive, and then i went careening around the city in the middle of the night going at least 50+ everywhere, picking random people up. two dudes got their dick sucked under my skilled driving. there is ONE hill in shreveport, "thrill hill", at the top of it is an intersection and i literally cleared the intersection while airborne.

the first time i ever dropped acid i then drove to dallas and judged a debate tournament (imagine having to listen to an hour's worth of debates on policy and even critical arguments like Lacan, Foucault, etc... and then discuss why you voted the way you did) and got pulled over, and let go, by a dallas cop.

HOLY SHIT i dont think you guys have heard this one! pavement and his best friend are the proud owners of a bong, a sweet-ass 400 dollar ROOR bong, that has been touched by two members of the Shreveport Police Department. they stormed into this party we were having (i spent 200 on alcohol and that was just for me, pave, and 2 of his friends), and while they were holding the bong, pave's friend stevie b drunkenly looked up and said "waitaminute did you guysh have a warrants?" and the SPD just... left. walked out. it was so fucking legitimate.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

jerome's avatar is a picture of himself

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                              Thought I was going to die when I saw God, but we ended up fucking instead
                              not sure if you can get more hardcore than fucking God

Comment

LLOL jerome good god. nice fukin stories ohhhh shit.
                                TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                                2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                                TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                                cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                                Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X