No announcement yet.

The nutsack- another played out joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it was Sika who started the "<3" in Trench Wars.

Besides that, <3 has been used for ages now by AOL fags.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
      Couple turned the <3 into a nutsacka hard look
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
        Actually it was Sika who started the "<3" in Trench Wars.

Besides that, <3 has been used for ages now by AOL fags.
        OMFG, I have no recollection of this.. DAMN AOL FAGS.

DOWN WITH AOL FAGS
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Haha ruby, you were NOT the first person to use $ in elim.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Damn aol fags. (crap i'm a fag) And yes $ has been used for a while. no reconciliation for you.
            ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Yes actually I was, for those who remember my alias, I would macro "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BLING BLING MONEY" after EVERY kill or I just put $ after it. I can still remember the days when Richard Creegar and I constantly used it, it was hilarious fun(=

Also, I forget whoever said it, but I faintly remember someone telling me if I keep up those stupid macros that I would end up like j12-burst, ignored.

ROFL
              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Me and Cof would message ouselves with $$ everytime we saw eachother. Dude, ruby cmon using $ after you kill someone has been used in every single online game that has been invented. How can you possibly claim it?

$$$ <3
                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

It was all about the turretwarz back then.
                  sage

Comment

I coined the frase "LooFer"
                    When I press this switch Im going to wake up and a hot pretty lady be looking at me. Hopefully she will be a hot latino babe named Rosa.. [CLICK] SHIT! it dint werk, lemme hit the switch again... [CLICK] ..Fuck ..[CLICK] ..PoS [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] .. Oh well I guess ill go to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Stormraven14
                      I coined the frase "LooFer"

Which ive never heard anybody use. GG.

Me and K A N E started uNF.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Not YeT you havent.. JUST YOU WAIT!
                        When I press this switch Im going to wake up and a hot pretty lady be looking at me. Hopefully she will be a hot latino babe named Rosa.. [CLICK] SHIT! it dint werk, lemme hit the switch again... [CLICK] ..Fuck ..[CLICK] ..PoS [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] .. Oh well I guess ill go to bed

Comment

lol nice avatar

Comment

Its just a skeleton.. and really it doesnt have a penis.. its just his pelvis bone or whatever

Comment

yeah i like that avatar GG o wait $$$$ (i claim it) uhh no i dont
                              ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

I claim $_$ I was first to use it in oOo ($_o) OoO <--claimed and taken theres a dif variation to that as well i have it on my pc as macro its a big ascII and the lil man has his hair sticking up waiting.. he says" is it safe? "then theres a big word >boom< in 3d ascii and the lil man is werked into the werd.. im sure many of you have seen it before..id post it but itd get fucked because of the spacing deletion -Have a Nice Day

Comment

Working...
                                X