No announcement yet.

Your Dream Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they realized that the source of their animosity was deeply buried desire for eachother, would they name their love-child pandaleo or gallagirl!? or just have two kids?
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I have no animosity towards miss girl.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

man most of the time when i post now i dont even much read the thread i just sort of guess, i just realized ive posted in this thread before haha

NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE

last night i had a crazy dream. well it wasnt really that crazy. i was at one of the few places i go to when i dream or whatever, that doesnt have some sort of basis in reality, or if it does i dont remember any building that looks like it. i was just chillin inside of it (i dont know what the outside really looks like im always inside it) talking to people. i was telling someone (i dont remember who) about the first time i ever had a lucid dream, like the first time i ever flew around and controlled it. as i was describing in the dream to this dude how i figured out how to like, levitate and stuff, my dream self levitated as well, and then set back down. but like... i didn't even realize it. later i woke up and was like!!! woah! it was like a point in my dream where becoming lucid could have been so simple - just realize that i was levitating in the air - but i didn't, even though i was, in my dream, explaining the first time i ever had a lucid dream. it was like my brain wanted me to become conscious of the fact that i was dreaming and i ignored the signs and instead remained in the normal dream. within the dream though i did have a few moments where even my dream-self like... said that the place i was in was weird. it always stands out when i wind up there in my dreams because it's not based on some place i've seen or been to in my life. but dream-jerome didn't think about that. oh well. it was a pretty ridiculously vivid dream, i think someone might have put opium in the jello shots.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

dream journal much?
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

1956 Studebaker Hawk - V8, rear wheel drive, 3 Speed Overdrive, HillHolder (optional Studebaker device offered since 1936 that allows you to take your foot off the clutch on a hill and the car won’t roll backwards). I love driving this car fast, but only in straight line (60/40 weight distribution). I got it in the movie 'Dirty Dancing', only time that I got paid for my cars (vs. spending money on them).

1951 Studebaker Champion - Flathead 6, 3 Speed Overdrive, HillHolder. Bought it from the original owner with 88k original miles. Restored it, drove it 1200 miles to the Nationals. Indiana in August with clear vinyl seat covers, I'll never do that again.

1996 Integra - GSR, black on black. Bought new in 96, still only has 70k miles on it. I love driving this car fast, especially in corners here in the mountains. With sticky tires, it will make you wet your pants.
            eph

Comment

Considering that I crashed my beautiful WRX a week ago, I'll have to wait a bit before posting the replacement. If money was no object though, I would probably go with a 911, an SLK, or a 5-series.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                1996 Integra - GSR, black on black. Bought new in 96, still only has 70k miles on it. I love driving this car fast, especially in corners here in the mountains. With sticky tires, it will make you wet your pants.
                eph
                ++++1 I have a '99 but my first one was a '96
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                X