• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikileaks / Julian Assange

it's like watching a james bond movie irl

discuss
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

I like
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

if i hear one more goddamn redneck say that we should try a foreign citizen for treason i am going to explode

which would make me a terrorist
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

pretty sure with interpol and whatnot treason isn't off the table.

but he is innocent anyways.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I like the SNL sketch on him from last Saturday.

Also, as far as I understand it, it's absolutely impossible for him to be extradited to the US under current circumstances.

For one he is arrested on a European warrant and if he does get extradited to Sweden, Sweden has the toughest laws on extradition of all European countries. Assange has a very good case going for him, so I doubt he'll ever end up in US custody, at least through official channels.

Also, I don't get what the fuss is about, he's simply putting stop to all the back room dealing the US does and is calling them on all their bullshit, showing the rest of the world what the US really thinks about them. As far as I know now, all potentially dangerous info (such as operatives) are still censored out of the documents, it'll only be truly damaging if the US does something to "force" wikileaks to make all the documents public uncensored. Calling him a terrorist is the furthest away from the truth as possible, if anything he doing what no press agency has the balls to do, but is exactly what the press is there for doing.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i don't think i have ever seen the world so interested and anxious about catching a rape suspect
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

And to make it worse, nobody even believes the rape thing.
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Da1, if you ever want to rape soilderz, lure him to Sweden:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-..._b_797188.html
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                  i don't think i have ever seen the world so interested and anxious about catching a rape suspect
                  This.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                  X