iPod Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Apps

Scurvy's thread made me think of this....

I got a pretty nifty new iPod touch for Christmas and I've been searching for some apps to put on it. Google searching has only given me the same 25-50 "cool apps" on 500 different pages, and there are far too many apps out these days to go searching through all of them.

Any of you have cool apps on your ipods/ipads/iphones that are worth bragging about?
    Last edited by Lizard Fuel; 01-02-2011, 08:44 PM. Reason: too much "pretty nifty"

Angry Birds is a great game for a buck.

Baseball Trade Rumors is great if you follow pro baseball waaay too closely.

Netflix app is awesome if you have an account for the online shit.

eBay app is waaay too easy to use, lol.

Kindle app is good too, but I haven't used the iBooks one because I have a Kindle in addition to the app. Fucking Amazon's one click shit is very touchy on the iPod app. Bought a couple books accidentally the first day I downloaded it. lol.

I probably use my SiriusXM app most, but you have to have a subscription for that to be able to utilize it.
    Fuck it.

Comment

I'm a fan of slacker radio, but its essentially the same as pandora. I'm trading my phone in tomorrow, I'll get back to you
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Maybe some of these will help you
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

talking tom
          whatsapp
          vlc
          LUN

Comment

you need risk, maybe a clone because the clones don't cost 15 bucks and have shitty extra modes that you never play (i bought the official tetris app and it's fucking horrible). my risk clone is called lux touch. it's the free 'lite' version

i mean it's goddamn risk
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

fun fact

I've never lost a game of risk in my life

Comment

neither have i

i'm 0-0
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment