Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy who murdered people - not about that part.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy who murdered people - not about that part.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

It talks about how he posted on a game forum and its hilarious reading this article from the point of view of a regular forum poster/troll because the writer of this article takes what people said literally.

The online postings paint a picture of a disturbed young man trying to impress his peers and struggling to find a purpose to his life. They range from prosaic chatter about weight lifting to nonsensical philosophical ramblings that left some of the gamers who read them wondering whether he was using drugs or had a mental disability.
    Well first off I thought that this might be tone and our forums they were talking about but then the last line just had me laughing.

I can just imagine the type of posts here that people say.

Are you fucking stupid?

You are literally retarded.

You must be high.

etc etc etc

The writer obviously mistook this trash talking to mean something like people really thought he was retarded.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

lol .... I just read that article in the WSJ and laughed a bit as well. Was the lead article in the Kindle edition, so I assume it was the cover story in the print edition as well.

Makes me wonder if that guy "Tower" who is always spouting off in pub with crazy sayings and copy/pasted stuff from wikipedia is very unstable.
    Fuck it.

Comment

Trench Wars forums hates all of you. It comes from a place of love but these forums still hate you.

Yes, even you.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

He sounds like Tagmor
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

shut up faggot

Comment

when you mentioned weightlifting in your quote it made me think of something HTF posted on here a while ago. Some guy killed himself on some fitness forum and there was like 53 pages of some of the funniest shit id ever read in my life until people realized he was actually dead.
            8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              He sounds like Tagmor
              I know where you live.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raizin View Post
                when you mentioned weightlifting in your quote it made me think of something HTF posted on here a while ago. Some guy killed himself on some fitness forum and there was like 53 pages of some of the funniest shit id ever read in my life until people realized he was actually dead.
                was squeezer who posted it

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...t=bodybuilding

oh man back when we used to have real discussions on here.
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                  I know where you live.
                  So do a lot of people, what's your point?
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

cdfgdfgsdg

Comment

Working...
                    X