Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke Nukem Forever hits stores on May 3, 2011. Hail to the king, baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke Nukem Forever hits stores on May 3, 2011. Hail to the king, baby!

"How about the game, Duke? Was it any good?"
    "Yeah, but after 12 fucking years, it should be!"
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

So it has strippers, a giant murderous alien with three tits, and duke nukem's cock.....? These video game creators are at least amping it up to a different lvl. Still unnecessary to see video game wang though, imo, but I suppose they should try to appeal to everyone with the digital nudity at this point.

DAMNIT WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TAKE THE HOT ONES!?!?... lol
    Fuck it.

Comment

holy shit
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

OMG, the close up at the end... wtf have they done to your face Dook?
        ALSO: They have tried to imitate the voice using a different voice actor and it sounds gay as fuck.

Other than that it looks promising.
        sigpic

Comment

Duke's voice actor is the same voice actor, Jon St. John. It's just been a freaking long time since he's had to do any voice work, so his voice has changed a bit. Still sounds good enough IMO.
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

fuk u nikka im da fkin king
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I played the demo back in september. Started off by pissing in the urinal $. It was a pretty fun game, a lot of decent weapons that they added in that short gameplay.

Comment

I remember looking forward to this game before I started high school. I was talking to a childhood buddy of mine and he says we probably would've enjoyed it more back then, but even now when we're all grown up, the game still has an appeal because we loved the original duke nukem games so much.

Only thing I have to say is stay the hell away from the N64 version of duke nukem. They replaced a stripper bar with a truck garage. A TRUCK GARAGE.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                    Started off by pissing in the urinal $.
                    trying to tell us something..?

I only played the 64 version, but I liked it. There so many other better games out there, that I wouldn't buy this. The trailer is just begging for the "hardass" label they are going overboard with the nudity and just simply trying too hard, imo. The perfect amount of video-game "sex" was probably the GTA series.

Anyone else notice the pretty bad graphics at the beginning? I thought game developers were supposed to show you their absolute best in the trailers. It looks like a PS2 game for the first 20 seconds.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

The blur is just the piss. No dick.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                        I only played the 64 version, but I liked it.
                        So you haven't played a real Duke Nukem game. That would explain the

The trailer is just begging for the "hardass" label they are going overboard with the nudity and just simply trying too hard, imo.

i guess
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          trying to tell us something..?

I only played the 64 version, but I liked it. There so many other better games out there, that I wouldn't buy this. The trailer is just begging for the "hardass" label they are going overboard with the nudity and just simply trying too hard, imo. The perfect amount of video-game "sex" was probably the GTA series.

Anyone else notice the pretty bad graphics at the beginning? I thought game developers were supposed to show you their absolute best in the trailers. It looks like a PS2 game for the first 20 seconds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                              The blur is just the piss. No dick.
                              so they gave duke a micro penis?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X