Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player called Coozzzzz hacked PriitK's name, I think it's pretty funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    what are you trying to prove with that screenshot?
    if you are referring to OP, my guess is that it's just a nostalgia post. i vaguely remember the "priitk> i want your cock, cooozz" quote from waaaay back in the day, though as a newbie i had no frame of reference to understand its significance. this thread actually sort of filled in that backstory for me, so neato. i'd be willing to vouch for it not being pootooshoop

if you are referring to xog's screenshot, i have absolutely no idea. i think xog is right though - names do get reset. but i think he might be going on some reeeaaallly old info. awhile back there was a pretty massive reset of inactive names, and alot of people were able to get new ones. i remember this because i snatched alot of them up (adamant still uses his name! awesome). anyways the person behind the reset explained that certain names reset after x amount of time, but i also think he said names with a certain usage (500 hrs and above?) never reset.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

login on reset'd name != 'hacked'
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

It was hacked, not reseted. You new to space?
        (DoCk>)>sorry i pressed the wrong button and shut the server down :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
          the name wasnt hacked, priit didnt sign on for x amount of time so his name got reset. all the msgs stay, including the "first played". this happened with docks old name. i was kind enough to tell him the name reset and i gave him the pw.

also, after this priitk incident im pretty sure he made it so nobody could log in to his name even with the right password and even if his name reset
          pretty sure its ssc banned and only he can lift it.
          do you have any clue how long it takes to reset a name?

edit: going to assume you don't, it's more than just usage. it's a lot of things. the reason you're name reset because it wasn't tagged to a squad or a banner or some combination of the two.

Talk to bluegoku, he has a name with 30 minutes of usage that he made in 2005 that still hasn't reset.
          Last edited by paradise!; 02-17-2011, 05:09 PM.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            login on reset'd name != 'hacked'
            LOL u think PriitK's name was reset?

Comment

You got down syndrome or something? Delayed response 9000.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

yes, this person has downs
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  stop pretending like you're important and know things xog
                  remember that fat guy huging xog ?

It was priitk!!!

afk
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

why is it that i see u writing in every post ever made in tw forums? get a life fgt

Comment

Ha! He said get a life faggot!
                      (Children)>hunted for life
                      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

hug a guy faggot! would be more appropriate.lol
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                        X