• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Post - Earth's Pole Shifting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csQklDQrCM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guyznxNwAc4

trippy

Comment

So you went from aliens being exposed and other retarded shit to something that is wrong once again.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

SCIENCE!f
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          So you went from aliens being exposed and other retarded shit to something that is wrong once again.
          LOL, it's one of the basic things you learn in subjects within geoscience after plate tectonics. Fail redneck.
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

i wonder if someday t0ne will realize just how dumb he really is
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

i'd rather not be forced to go to other links when reading this forums. I rarely - if ever - click on them. I just skip the original post and look for other good posts to read. Now if there was some substance to the OP and there was a link provided i would maybe click on it. But a simple statement and providing 2 links does not make me want to click on them.

Just sayin.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Had to test BT on the new phone for the first time, great excuse to post a picture.

Educating rednecks, yours truly.

EDIT: and it's shifiting as we're speaking (as usual)
                Last edited by RATTY...; 02-08-2011, 01:16 PM.
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Comment

but the north and south poles aren't going to switch. They just "rock" back and forth.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You do realize that if poles actually switches that compasses wouldn't work anymore right? That obviously isn't true unless south means north now and the only place thats true is in the soviet union where compasses use you for directions. Oh and I heard you finally cut that disgusting greaseball on top of your head, congratulations.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You do realize that if poles actually switches that compasses wouldn't work anymore right? That obviously isn't true unless south means north now and the only place thats true is in the soviet union where compasses use you for directions. Oh and I heard you finally cut that disgusting greaseball on top of your head, congratulations.
                      The poles does switch, and have been doing it since the beginning of time. Now shut it ginger, don't go against the laws of nature.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense, when was the last time the north pole became the south pole?

You are literally retarded.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

This happens like every trillion years or so...doubt we have to worry about it
                          (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

That doesn't make any sense, when was the last time the north pole became the south pole?

You are literally retarded.
                            It has never been a question about "when", I only confirmed that it exist. The shifting of poles is real, whether it happens in your lifetime or not, and it has shifted a lot of times through the time. It doesn't cease to exist because some redneck haven't experienced himself. Does it mean that the ice age is some kind of fiction because you never experienced it?

All the talk about politics prolly made you think that you actually got brains? Still a dumb yank as usual.

Comment

So I was right basically, tones post was retarded like I first said.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X