Emergency Post - Cock Kills Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Post - Cock Kills Man

it is clear that this shift in magnetic poles is not only effecting us humans but the cock as well.

A Central California man who was at a cockfight died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb, officials confirmed Monday.

Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, of Lamont, was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he was injured in neighboring Tulare County on Jan. 30, the Kern County coroner said.

Armed Bird at Cockfight Kills Man in California
    Gun remembers.

I was expecting this to be a thread about homosexuals but then I came into the thread and realized that I am sure xog will post here.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

xog gets kthx all hot
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
        xog gets kthx all hot
        why do you speak?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a crowded nomination list for this years Darwin awards. Already lots of human fail just over a month into the year.
          Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            why do you speak?
            just to spite you, then to laugh at your obvious nerdrage

why else
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

just to spite you, then to laugh at your obvious nerdrage

why else
              u motterfukker, pay some fukking respect to Paul.

gimme some updates abt distension for once.

Comment

i respect people that deserve it

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

do u respect me
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i respect people that deserve it
                    You even play Trench Wars?
                    (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

Working...
                    X