Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Buffy Finale -

-nt-
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

thank god. now there can be quality programing on for this time period. i suggest an hour block of Married with Children
    DELETED

Comment

There are only 3 new shows I really watch (well 4 including south park) and they are all on at Tuesday from 8-10 pm. Buffy, Angel and 24. Yes I know Im pathetic for watching Buffy and Angel, but believe it or not they have some of the best writing on tv. Buffy should end though, its all been done and the characters are getting old. Angel is still great though, makes me laugh a lot more than most sitcoms and it has a great plot and fight scenes.

Comment

buffy's cool. kinda old school tho. I prefer watching simpsons/king of the hill/seingifeld(BEST SHOW EVER)/that 70's show/any new hit series (i.e. mr personality, american idol) on the weekdays. notice i used slashes because i do not watch them all every day. on the weekends... god, weekend TV sucks! nothing good, exept maybe an occasional movie on WB.

about buffy... i guess it should end, it's old and hey what happened in da finale?
        Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
        Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

"Old school"? You are aware that three of the shows you named are older than Buffy, right?

Comment

dragnet is on the weekends.

Comment

hey, all shows r divided into good and bad shows, no matter what kind of school they are.
              Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
              Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by FudLe Pucker
                hey, all shows r divided into good and bad shows, no matter what kind of school they are.
                a minimum required IQ for these forums would be a great idea

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                  a minimum required IQ for these forums would be a great idea
                  do u just like making up insults... err, things that u say, which are completely untrue, and posting them on random forums?

P.S: hey thats actually a good idea, i wouldnt see u around the forums anymore.

Comment

I forget: which one are you, the kettle or the pot?

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                      dragnet is on the weekends.
                      Dragnet pwns you all.
                      DELETED

Comment

One of my cousins actually wrote for Buffy. Before I knew this, she asked me if I liked the show. I was like, "No, I think it's more for 14-year-old girls." And then she was like, "Well, I write for the show" and I was like "fuck". I felt all bad, but she took me on a tour of the set and shit a while later anyway. It was pretty cool, actually, even though I'd never seen the show.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

That's so cool.... Yea, it was definately the writing that sucked in viewers aged 20+....
                          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X