Scientists Discover Alien Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Sticking it in her ass isn't the same as having sex with her.
    this might fly in court, but we don't buy this bs on twforums
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Sticking it in her ass isn't the same as having sex with her.
        ok, have at it then
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

a few years back i coined a phrase called: Weak Garbage Factor, or WGF. WGF is where something is true instead of a lie, but weak and insignificant, acting as a decoy from real issues. WGF is found on almost all news stories, all threads, all articles, all editorials, all TV and all books, along with the other big fallacies including: Psychological Denial, Morton's Forks, False Dichotomies and PsyOps Disinformation

So reporting bacteria on meteorite or writing news stories about landing on mars in 2050 or bacteria on mars might exist for 30 years while there are intelligent ETs visiting Earth is an example of Weak Garbage Factor.

Watch the following documentary so that you know proof that Friendly Extraterrestrials are visiting Earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8jaGsMRh8

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            pbf FTFW
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              a few years back i coined a phrase called: Weak Garbage Factor, or WGF. WGF is where everything else is true instead of anything t0ne says, acting as a decoy from real issues.
              fixed
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I have just come back to the board and am already under attack

If i do not get paid 10,000 SpaceBux Compensation within 24 hours, i will immediately disappear from the board again, and try again in some weeks or months.

Comment

I hope the aliens all look like that. The Amazon warrior aliens can abduct me anytime. They can't probe my ass, but I'll probe theirs, free of charge.
                  You need to stop posting while drugged up, exalt!! :fear::fear::fear:
                  Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
                    You need to stop posting while drugged up, exalt!! :fear::fear::fear:
                    true story :'(
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

For one, I was in the military, so that would lead me to believe even more that all of those people were either lying, looking for attention, fucking with people, or all of the above.

Secondly, UFOs over Ohare huh? Have you ever thought that possibly, there are PLANES that fly over an worldwide international airport? Hmmmm, too easy.
                      No, it was a saucer that hovered that the pilots and airtraffic controllers and employees saw and they said it was an ET ship. And it hovered completely still, then shot up with such energy in Punched a HOLE in the clouds. Also when it shot up it was at a speed that would cause dozens of Gs and instantly about 5000 MPH or some similar ultra high instant speed

also, you didnt research any of these things. what you are actually doing is posting without any research, so that your imagination makes-up things based on nothing, no info.

And your sentences like all 5000 witnesses are making things up for attention are preposterous. In fact i have to ask you if you are joking on trolling when you type sentences like that because they are so absurd and strange and clown-like. You are making Extra-Silly statements to get a reaction from me, right?

People post based on no research and things they dont know about and so their posts are based on a "general feeling" that they have, a misconception. So Exault posts has the kind of "UFOs are crazy and this is wacko" style feeling behind them, rather than having research behind them.

Others will know what im talking about, where they are brain-fogged and have a feeling about something, then they researched it and look back in retrospect seeing that the general programmed feeling was wrong.

Most people do not even notice that when they post, they are posting based on a programmed general feel of something rather than research and knowledge. This is strange, but true.
                      Last edited by Tone; 03-10-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

First, Tone has already been completely discredited by history of his own making ('aliens will arrive on or before 12/31/2009' or I'll never post again'). But Xog, come on. Are you really as stupid as Tone? Surely you understand how the scientific method works. Surely you understand that incredible claims require incredible proof and not some crap about cover-ups or mass mind-control. There is no point in even dropping to the Tone 'cover-up/conspiracy' level, it is the same as arguing with a person who uses the 'it's true because the Bible tells me so, I need no other facts'.
                        Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                          No, it was a saucer that hovered that the pilots and airtraffic controllers and employees saw and they said it was an ET ship. And it hovered completely still, then shot up with such energy in Punched a HOLE in the clouds. Also when it shot up it was at a speed that would cause dozens of Gs and instantly about 5000 MPH or some similar ultra high instant speed

also, you didnt research any of these things. what you are actually doing is posting without any research, so that your imagination makes-up things based on nothing, no info.

And your sentences like all 5000 witnesses are making things up for attention are preposterous. In fact i have to ask you if you are joking on trolling when you type sentences like that because they are so absurd and strange and clown-like. You are making Extra-Silly statements to get a reaction from me, right?

People post based on no research and things they dont know about and so their posts are based on a "general feeling" that they have, a misconception. So Exault posts has the kind of "UFOs are crazy and this is wacko" style feeling behind them, rather than having research behind them.

Others will know what im talking about, where they are brain-fogged and have a feeling about something, then they researched it and look back in retrospect seeing that the general programmed feeling was wrong.

Most people do not even notice that when they post, they are posting based on a programmed general feel of something rather than research and knowledge. This is strange, but true.
                          T0ne, quite simply, I think you are a paranoid skitzo. You have a mental instability problem. I feel pity for you, rather than just trying to troll you. You are just pathetic with the way you view things. The simple fact that you try to use "science" as reasoning for any of this garbage you spew is unbelievable, because science is based on evidence and facts, which you have none.

You claim there was some random UFO over O'hare that only a few employees saw, even though millions of people live in Chicago, tens of thousands of people were at O'hare at the time and no one else saw it, and it wasn't reported in the news whatsoever. I live in Chicago, and I've never seen or heard of any UFO flying over O'Hare, and even if there was one, to say "OMG IT PUNCHED A HOLE THROUGH CLOUDS!!!!" is a joke in and of itself. Do you even know what clouds are made of? It isn't very difficult to punch a hole through them buddy. A balloon could do that.

I simply think you are a quack. You listen to other quacks speak garbage too, which means your condition just gets worse and worse.

Let me ask you something. IF you think these 'aliens' are SO advanced, and you think they that WANT to show mankind of their existance, do you REALLY think that our little governments around the entire earth would be stopping them with this little 'coverup' of yours? This garbage has been going on forever according to you conspiracy quacks, yet no one has seen any UFOs.

Of people that claim to have seen them, the VERY VERY VERY FEW that have EVER taken a lie detector test ALL FAILED. Yes, they FAILED. These people are either psychologically disturbed, high on hallucinogens, or they are lying to get their 15 seconds of fame. The fact that you believe them is even more of a joke.

Beyond that, IF ALIENS EXISTED and they wanted to show us that fact, then what makes you think they couldn't just tap into our television stations and broadcast it? All it would take is ONE broadcast, and boom, the entire world would know through the internet, news stations, and the like. A story like that would never be able to be covered up. The simple fact that this has never happened, despite how technologically advanced you claim these aliens are, proves without a doubt that they have not, do not, and will not ever come to earth IF they ever existed.

Could there be aliens out in our infinitely huge, impossibly hard to imagine how big it is universe? Sure. Have they visited the planet Earth? No. Would they ever? I highly doubt it, since the people that want them to are quacks, and people would most likely attack them rather than welcome them. The only other option would be to try to destroy our planet, in which case won't happen in our lifetime, and it wouldn't matter if they succeeded, since EVERYONE dies at one point or another.

I think the real problem with you T0ne is that you want to believe in a 'higher power', but you don't want to believe in a religion. Instead, you create your own bullshit one based on crazy psychotics who just like making money writing books and going on the History channel to discuss their ancient astronaut bullshit theories. Pyramids are man made. Everything that these people seem unable to explain is bogus, because they are clearly man made. Sure, they could take lifetimes to build a pyramid in ancient times, but it isn't that difficult to make slaves carve big rocks and place them on top of each other. Humans weren't somehow retarded a 1000 years ago. We are the same species that were able to create computers and cars, discover electricity and magnetism, and create nuclear ballistic missiles and biological weapons. Humans are naturally smart, and it doesn't take much intelligence to be able to build a pyramid. I could have drawn up a plan to do that when I was 5. The only difficult part would be the labor, but with enough slaves to do it, I could have done it at 5 years old too. Big fucking deal.

The reason people believe in ETs are because they are stupid enough to think that mankind isn't intelligent. They believe we weren't somehow as smart as we are now back in ancient times, which is retarded and only based on the VERY FLAWED Darwin evolution theory. Evolution in and of itself is a joke, because it has no scientific evidence to prove it is the truth. They have never found their missing link, and it doesn't matter if they discover a deformed skull here or there, because a thousand years from now, someone will discover the elephant man skull and say we all evolved from elephants.

The simple fact of the matter is that people are retarded if they believe ETs helped "evolve" and "teach" the human race. They are also retarded if they think aliens are visiting us with their unfathomable technology, but they somehow are not smart enough to broadcast it through radio waves to our televisions. If they can communicate in space with each other, then they could easily create a television transmission to the entire earth without needing a radio tower or a shitty man-made sattelite. The fact that they haven't is enough proof to show that either A) there are no aliens, or B) aliens are simply retarded as fuck, and they are NOT advanced whatsoever.

Also, what makes you think flying saucers are good technology? They aren't. It isn't even an efficent means of travel, assuming that the technology to go into space and back like they do is feasible. The fact that these "flying saucers' have been THE SAME since the 1950's proves that these fake aliens are incapable of creating new technology, and therefore they are nothing special whatsoever. They are more like man-kind's retarded cousin that may have been created a zillion years before man ever was, but they are incapable of bettering their own technology it seems. What this means is that who gives a flying shit if there ARE aliens, because we sure will be far more advanced than they ever will be in a thousand years, assuming they are unable to get away from that retarded flying saucer design.

Anyway, my point here is this: Aliens don't exist, and if they did, they are not intelligent.

Also, IF they did exist, and IF they were intelligent, why would they ever visit us anyway? Why would they PHYSICALLY come here? What would be the point? Why wouldn't they just create a hallographic projection of themselves, visit us through that means (WE ALREADY HAVE THAT TECHNOLOGY, SO WHY ARE THE ALIENS NOT ABLE?), and send it to every household in the world. If they want to contact us, they would have done it already.

By the way, they never visited in 2009. So, my question is, why are you still spouting off the same nonsense over and over, even while you keep getting proven wrong, over and over and over again?

T0ne, I think you need to realize that you have a psychological disorder. You are a quack. It's okay, because there are thousands upon thousands of you quacks in the world. Some of you believe you are God, some believe you are Elvis, some believe they have super powers, some believe they have psychic powers, some believe they have spirit guides, some believe they can contact dead spirits, some even believe they can do magic spells.

All of them are quacks, just like you, and all of them fail to admit they are wrong even after being proven wrong time and time and time again in scientific expiriments. The people that claim psychic powers that always get proven wrong always blame it on "bad negative energy" in the area. It is always the same. The people that claim to be able to do "delving" that are always wrong, aside from statistical percentages of being right a small number of times, always blame it on "bad earth wave interference" as the reason they are wrong. ALL OF THESE QUACKS have EXCUSES over and over again in their mind to prove why they aren't really wrong, but they are just being sabotaged by some bad karma crap. This is why they are psychologically disturbed, which you are quite obviously in that group t0ne.

You need to get some help.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol you sure wrote a bunch of words to t0ne that noone else will read

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              lol you sure wrote a bunch of words to t0ne that noone else will read
                              Someone has to do it.
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                                First, Tone has already been completely discredited by history of his own making ('aliens will arrive on or before 12/31/2009' or I'll never post again'). But Xog, come on. Are you really as stupid as Tone? Surely you understand how the scientific method works. Surely you understand that incredible claims require incredible proof and not some crap about cover-ups or mass mind-control. There is no point in even dropping to the Tone 'cover-up/conspiracy' level, it is the same as arguing with a person who uses the 'it's true because the Bible tells me so, I need no other facts'.
                                Eph

Wouldn't you like to believe aliens are among us? I'm not saying I'm as full-fledged of a supporter as t0ne is, but it's definitely interesting to keep in my mind. Things like ET or space-related/physics/mystical happenings have always caught my interest (except for ghosts / talking to the dead / psychic reading etc ... thats just retarded). If not only to just toy with different possibilities in my head, but to also satisfy my curiosity.

Comment

Working...
                                X