No announcement yet.

i just quit my job today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you steal, destroy or prank anything/anyone before leaving? Fuck the boss's daugher/son/wife/husband?

Comment

i would like to answer that question, but if i did do any of that stuff (which i'm not saying i did, but i may have) and then admitted to it here, that'd be a bad move on my part. self incrimination? no thanks!
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

p.s. hey cylor! and hello to you as well, jeen.

what's up buds?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

jason threw a potato through his bosses drywall

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

cosby you! black emperors, cho to my other mangs, what is it, what it is. Up. What is up.

Things Important, Important Things(akashiti'llletyouinon): a. DELOCATED
            2. Game of Thrones first two eps sort of week but book = aokay.
            3. things you should have watched: The Wire (like duh), Summer Heights High, soprans, twin pees, state
            b. the fun years, morton feldman
            c. the kevin costner suicide pact, candy claws, tomboy, street halo, kaputt, ravedeath,
            ////d. new belong album is terrible like wtfz, also new fleetfloxes holy shit that is awful
            e. benefit for the recovery in japan (15bucks unless you have ways) - tracks 1,3,5,6,15-27,32-34,38,39,42,44,51,52,56,60,&63 are all solid
            f.almost done with 1st lap of proust--incredible incredulous
            g.where are you if i'm not up for it
            h.everyone knows what they say what they don't say
            i. why wouldn't i. why why why why wouldn't i wouldn't i. wouldn't i. i. i. i wouldn't wouldn't i.
            1. where do i get off right like where where like where like. where like. where like where like does he get off right. where do we like he where do we get off. he get off. he get off where we get off where he get off.
            j. JEEM
            k. follow the lights follow the whites. GRREN LIGHTS STREET LIGHTS BIG LIGHTS SMALL LIGHTS
            l. the balance on wouldn't i wouldn't i wouldn't i wouldn't i
            m. that kinda rhythms everything
            n. rhythms everything
            o. i came in and rhythmd everything rhythmd everything. they kind 'll rhythm everything. i know where you at, what up my peeps, easter came late kids. late kids.
            p. what things violence needs
            q. you have your ways i have my bees. the beast the bees the beast the beesr eeeerhhhrhrehehrrurhrhruehehrhrurrhrhehehrhhrehere eeeeuuuuuh
            r. didn't i have a good time like couldn't like wouldn't you like. wouldn't you like if you could like. couldn't you you could.
            r. real time now. rr rrr real time now. For reals this time now, for reals.

Grad'd, gone, cya. Big gulps huh. cya later.

s. my my
            t. now i see you again
            t. got to do what you've got to do what you've got to do what you've go to do. what you've go. do what you've go. do it hard. (RogerMexico, Annux, nosaj, jeen, what it is up. it certainly is up.)
            r. back to r
            r. speaking of feldman, have you heard ayler?
            r. speaking of speaking. of speaking.
            r. r speaking r. r speaking. r u speaking. Yes I am speaking fucks us. fucks using ur us. u. u u user.
            u. say what it is i want to say to u. say what. u. u say what. say what it is. what it is. Up. What is up. Nada. de nods. my nods.
            u. but if i could do.
            u. further & further & further. did you know the furthur festival made 105k in one of its nights at the 1stbankcenter in colorado, and that this number is BEER AND FOOD ALONE. BEER AND FOOD ALONE. they were upset because their goal was 120k. i found this shocking but what do i know. my friend works there, i do not frequent such events. where the dirty wookies go, i no go. no go.
            u. what acts, what costs
            r. don't break
            s. yes this is patent pendings. such pendings patented. which monkeys talk like this. gets them in the rooms and make them does the typing like this and maybe perhaps maybes you gets the shakespeares but tells me do whose got something to hide cept for me and my monkeys?
            t. expect 8 inches tonights
            u. I've found adding s's to words makes them mores endearings. Likes you doings the babys talks.
            u. u doing the babys. u lovs the babys dont us. baby those mamas. mama those babys.
            V.
            V.
            V.
            w. i have to sing the alphabet song almost every time when i am counting out the alphabet
            x. 2 things in life: babies & mamas. i am neither, both, sometimes one, sometimes the other, mostly moving in betwixt. be twix.
            x. all in the
            x. it's all in the
            x. mi
            x. it's all in the m
            ix. 9. 9=god. new 13&god, so so.
            y. I don't buy, don't buy it. when makings all were makings. all were makings. making all were makings. baby lovs his makings. mamas makings babys somethings specials.
            z. There's not a thing more true

Big gulps huh
            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            i just wish it was longer
            Originally posted by Cops
            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
            X