X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telcat i miss you

where have u been ?

:boobs:
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

delete this thread before she comes back
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

.net to the rescue
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
        .net to the rescue
        holy fuck................

brilliant
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I am alive & ... umm ... samo samo.

I went trolling on some LinkedIn quant finance forum (coz I was a quantitative developer for a little while) - totally a bad idea. People there were way too serious. I am a troll at heart and I love other talented trolls. But trolling should NEVER be done on a professional forum with your true identity :fear:

The last company I worked for went almost belly up and our department disappeared from the face of earth. So currently I am looking for my 9th professional job (I have been quite stable in the recent years, it is just I changed jobs a lot when I first started out).

So a month has past and I am still unemployed (although during which I have spent 2 weeks on an overseas holiday and was not contactable).

Anyways, will troll more in the next couple of days ...

BTW anyone fancy be my forum troll buddy on Linkedin?
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Is that the real telcat? Her English seems too good :fear:
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

No I am really a shape shifting witch cat who can type, and likes to use her psychic power to hack other peoples accounts :fear:
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                So a month has past
                Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                Her English seems too good
                ????

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                  I am alive & ... umm ... samo samo.

????????????????
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Sammo?
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

hey telcat, come to brazil and find a job here !
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Just go to her website and message her from there. She has a TW rented site gl! Give telkitty a slap on the ass for me.
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Out of comemeration and +1 status of the OP, I have changed my avatar to give you what you desire the most: Boobs. Enjoy my perverted little E-friends! God Bless tig ol bitties.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Taking technical tests and attending interviews can more exhausting than working itself. You have to refresh your memory on a broad set of things that might come up in an interview, especially a technical one.

But I have had heaps of training in real interview situations, I have little fear of going through another one.

That is if my luck is like most other peoples …

I took a phone interview while trying to catch the train: that was a totally bad idea – I could hardly catch my breath, let alone spare any energy to speak. And answering questions are not best done when a train is approaching. I am pretty sure not falling off the platform and hit by a train is of higher priority than answering any questions right.

Also took a tech test at 8am in the morning, plus an interview at the same time. Being not a morning person, anything I blubber during early morning is probably no more meaningful than sleep talk. I actually made the effort to get up early a couple of days in a row, but on the day it rained and there was a massive traffic jam and I was 25 minutes late – did not get the job of course.

Losing the chance of scoring a good job in such a condition of course caused my heart to bleed. In fact, I was so upset, I went crying overseas.

Not.

I was overseas, minus the crying part.

My China/Singapore trip was generally good. Although my luck stayed the same: when I was in Beijing, a cold front came along and when I climbed the great wall, it was snowing. Then when I went south, a heat wave hit the Guangzhou and it was nearly 30 degrees when I was there.

By the time I got back to Sydney, I had a sour throat, running nose and an upset yummy.

Of course because of my ‘extraordinary’ luck, there is a technical test in the pipe for me right after I came back which I did with a box of tissue next to me.

Not soon is the Easter + Anzac day 5 day long weekend – the longest of long weekend in years (normally Anzac & Easter don’t fall on the same weekend)!

At this rate I foresee myself unemployed for a long time …
                            :fear:
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Posting all these because I like whinging. ^-^

In fact I LOVE whinging!

It is like rotten food in your tummy, right after you let it all out, you feel way better :wub:
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X