Blowing Up Peeps In The Microwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowing Up Peeps In The Microwave

Easter is right around the corner, which means everybody's favorite past time is upon us. Naturally, the best part of peeps is sticking 2 of them in the microwave, giving each one of them a toothpick, starting the 30 second timer and watching them joust to the death. More cool experiments can be found here: http://www.peepresearch.org/

It didn't feel right to keep such joy to myself, so I decided to share it with all of you. Happy Easter!

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
    Easter is right around the corner, which means everybody's favorite past time is upon us. Naturally, the best part of peeps is sticking 2 of them in the microwave, giving each one of them a toothpick, starting the 30 second timer and watching them joust to the death. More cool experiments can be found here: http://www.peepresearch.org/

It didn't feel right to keep such joy to myself, so I decided to share it with all of you. Happy Easter!
    What I don't understand is why atheists don't start bitching about "separation of church and state" when there are PUBLIC holidays of Easter, Christmas, etc. Easter and Christmas, at least in today's world, isn't about Santa and the Easter bunny, but the Death/Ressurection and the Birth of Christ (respectively) at it's core. At the same time, Christmas originated as a Pagan holiday for Winter Solstice, which is why we have Christmas trees and big dinners, although Christians took it and made it their own holiday. Easter is the same way, if I'm not correct.

Either way, Pagan or Judao-Christian or whatever, it is still based on a RELIGION, so why are the atheists still celebrating these holidays, while at the same time suing every courthouse and school that has the 10 commandments posted in the front lawn, despite all of "God's commandments" being morally and ethically sound, despite the religion? It doesn't add up, except that these "religious right" groups want to destroy other belief systems and religions while promoting their own. The hidden agenda crap is bullshit if you ask me. If you choose to belief in nothing, then go ahead, but don't try to take away the ancient beliefs of others, despite if they are valid or not, only because you don't agree. I hate that crap.

Anyway, I'm surprised atheist groups can get away with taking away the 10 commandments, public prayer, or any type of religious anything in public places, while at the same time tolerating religious holidays as being nationally proclaimed and placed into law. It shows a little double-sidedness doesn't it?

Then again, you do always have the crazies on the other side of the coin like (i forget his name... tip of my tongue... fuk) that 1 guy who proclaimed the Secular-Progressives are out to "destroy" Christmas. Both sides have crazies, but it seems to me that only the atheist groups go so far as to sue everything that might violate the seperation of church and state in public areas. I could argue that atheism is a religion in and of itself based on being a belief system itself, so how do they have any right to remove the rights of others to do things like pray in public or out loud in school? People need to wake up to the hidden agendas of the atheist "religion" and realize they have their own belief system which they try to cram down other people's throats FAR more than even a Jehovah's Witness does knocking on door to door. You don't see Mormons going to court to sue about gay parades, atheists attacking the 10 commandments, or the fact that many atheists love to debate the invalidity of God and creationism and the virtues of Darwin in public squares.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

tl;dr
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Back On Topic

I made a yellow duck face off against a purple bunny in the microwave and the duck prevailed by wiping the eyes right off the face of his nemesis using his sword that I gave him. I put the battle on youtube, but I'm not sharing it since you all are a bunch of fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          What I don't understand is why atheists don't start bitching about "separation of church and state" when there are PUBLIC holidays of Easter, Christmas, etc. Easter and Christmas, at least in today's world, isn't about Santa and the Easter bunny, but the Death/Ressurection and the Birth of Christ (respectively) at it's core. At the same time, Christmas originated as a Pagan holiday for Winter Solstice, which is why we have Christmas trees and big dinners, although Christians took it and made it their own holiday. Easter is the same way, if I'm not correct.

Either way, Pagan or Judao-Christian or whatever, it is still based on a RELIGION, so why are the atheists still celebrating these holidays, while at the same time suing every courthouse and school that has the 10 commandments posted in the front lawn, despite all of "God's commandments" being morally and ethically sound, despite the religion? It doesn't add up, except that these "religious right" groups want to destroy other belief systems and religions while promoting their own. The hidden agenda crap is bullshit if you ask me. If you choose to belief in nothing, then go ahead, but don't try to take away the ancient beliefs of others, despite if they are valid or not, only because you don't agree. I hate that crap.

Anyway, I'm surprised atheist groups can get away with taking away the 10 commandments, public prayer, or any type of religious anything in public places, while at the same time tolerating religious holidays as being nationally proclaimed and placed into law. It shows a little double-sidedness doesn't it?

Then again, you do always have the crazies on the other side of the coin like (i forget his name... tip of my tongue... fuk) that 1 guy who proclaimed the Secular-Progressives are out to "destroy" Christmas. Both sides have crazies, but it seems to me that only the atheist groups go so far as to sue everything that might violate the seperation of church and state in public areas. I could argue that atheism is a religion in and of itself based on being a belief system itself, so how do they have any right to remove the rights of others to do things like pray in public or out loud in school? People need to wake up to the hidden agendas of the atheist "religion" and realize they have their own belief system which they try to cram down other people's throats FAR more than even a Jehovah's Witness does knocking on door to door. You don't see Mormons going to court to sue about gay parades, atheists attacking the 10 commandments, or the fact that many atheists love to debate the invalidity of God and creationism and the virtues of Darwin in public squares.
          who da girl in ur pic
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

is it on your facebook, I must see this video!
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'll put it on FB in the AM. Busy playing Final Fantasy II on my SNES emulator and making wonderfully loud farts in my new wicker chair.

Comment

Working...
              X