Story Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Time

I don't know what the problem is, I am a reasonable man. We just live in an unreasonable world sometimes. For the last 2 weeks my girlfriend has been bitching and complaining that the neighbors dogs behind us are barking at night and keeping her up, and I told her "Hey, I'm not the ASPCA, if these yahoos want to turn their back yard into a white trash wild kingdom, so be it. I've spent the last 10 years of my life traveling to far flung pain in the ass 3rd world shitholes, just for these idiots rights to be god damn morons."

So then I'm at her house Sunday night trying to watch a movie with her and her kids and sure as shit the neighbors dog starts barking, and its annoying but it's not the end of the world. Then my girlfriend comes in the room all worked up saying how her prized Himalayan Mr. Whiskers is missing. I tell her to calm down and that it's not a big deal. She says that it is a big deal because that her and Mr. Whiskers watch Sex And The City DVDs on her computer every Saturday night in bed and they never miss an episode. (For the record, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Whiskers is gay)... I tell my old lady that he probably snuck out earlier when I was bringing in the groceries and that he'll be back in the morning. No big deal. She starts crying and carrying on about how Mr. Whiskers is an indoor cat and he can't survive in the wild. Jesus Christ. I tell her if she quits bitching I will take a look outside and see if I can find him.

So I go out in the back yard and hear a bunch of growling and snarling and shit over the back wall. I take a peek over to the other side, and sure as shit I see Mr. Whiskers in the neighbors back yard. Then I see like 10-12 of the biggest god damn pitbulls that I've ever seen surrounding him and about to go in for the kill. Turns out her dick shitting hillbilly neighbors are running some type of illegal fighting dog puppy mill next to us, and Mr. Whiskers just wandered into the middle of a k9 shit storm. I hop the back wall, scoop up the furry little homo, and then all the dogs really start going ape shit. Just then her neighbor comes out his back door and starts hollering about how I'm trespassing and about how I'm about to be in a world of pain. Why do douchebags ALWAYS say that? I laugh because even though I'm holding the world's gayest cat, I know I'm about 2 seconds away from whipping out my gerber tactical knife and turning this guys prized leg humpers into a new set of seat covers for my girlfriends minivan. I tell the guy to call off his dogs and we'll call it a night and he tells me to go fuck myself. I tell him "If you keep pushing it, not only am I going to buttfuck your soul, I'm going to do it while giving him a reach around with a pair of rusty pliers."... And again, he tells me to go fuck myself

.... To be continued ....

tl;dr version: Go fuck yourself

did you actually buttfuck his stool or no????

the suspense is killing me
    Gun remembers.

Comment

(fLaReD)>1:LF> (zidane)>nice story
      (fLaReD)>big foiiiig
      :fLaReD:LOL?

Comment

:zidane:i might type a little more tonight, fukking sick of typing tho
        (zidane)>yah u better big foig
        3:fLaReD> gonna post that in thread lmao
        3:LF> ur fukking stupid lmao

Comment

so...what happened?

Before I die of salmonella, I'd like to know
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

"If you keep pushing it, not only am I going to buttfuck your soul.."

i LOL'd hard at that hahahahahaha
            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

ooo wee its da ultimate feelin

Comment

lol Lizzy,

You would give gay remarks while holding the worlds gayest cat wouldn't you great story but I feel short changed like the rest and eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

Hopefully instead of the fighting, you call the peoples that are in charge of busting michael vics
                what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

gerber
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol'd hard at this thread.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

wait, did you really hop a fence and land in front of a bunch of pitbulls?

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

axing you, what kind of man saves a cat? let the dogs feast
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

a gay cat at that

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                            I don't know what the problem is, I am a reasonable man. We just live in an unreasonable world sometimes. For the last 2 weeks my girlfriend has been bitching and complaining that the neighbors dogs behind us are barking at night and keeping her up, and I told her "Hey, I'm not the ASPCA, if these yahoos want to turn their back yard into a white trash wild kingdom, so be it. I've spent the last 10 years of my life traveling to far flung pain in the ass 3rd world shitholes, just for these idiots rights to be god damn morons."

So then I'm at her house Sunday night trying to watch a movie with her and her kids and sure as shit the neighbors dog starts barking, and its annoying but it's not the end of the world. Then my girlfriend comes in the room all worked up saying how her prized Himalayan Mr. Whiskers is missing. I tell her to calm down and that it's not a big deal. She says that it is a big deal because that her and Mr. Whiskers watch Sex And The City DVDs on her computer every Saturday night in bed and they never miss an episode. (For the record, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Whiskers is gay)... I tell my old lady that he probably snuck out earlier when I was bringing in the groceries and that he'll be back in the morning. No big deal. She starts crying and carrying on about how Mr. Whiskers is an indoor cat and he can't survive in the wild. Jesus Christ. I tell her if she quits bitching I will take a look outside and see if I can find him.

So I go out in the back yard and hear a bunch of growling and snarling and shit over the back wall. I take a peek over to the other side, and sure as shit I see Mr. Whiskers in the neighbors back yard. Then I see like 10-12 of the biggest god damn pitbulls that I've ever seen surrounding him and about to go in for the kill. Turns out her dick shitting hillbilly neighbors are running some type of illegal fighting dog puppy mill next to us, and Mr. Whiskers just wandered into the middle of a k9 shit storm. I hop the back wall, scoop up the furry little homo, and then all the dogs really start going ape shit. Just then her neighbor comes out his back door and starts hollering about how I'm trespassing and about how I'm about to be in a world of pain. Why do douchebags ALWAYS say that? I laugh because even though I'm holding the world's gayest cat, I know I'm about 2 seconds away from whipping out my gerber tactical knife and turning this guys prized leg humpers into a new set of seat covers for my girlfriends minivan. I tell the guy to call off his dogs and we'll call it a night and he tells me to go fuck myself. I tell him "If you keep pushing it, not only am I going to buttfuck your soul, I'm going to do it while giving him a reach around with a pair of rusty pliers."... And again, he tells me to go fuck myself

.... To be continued ....

tl;dr version: Go fuck yourself
                            Wow man, you to to have some serious nuts to do that. I mean, putting yourself at risk with some dangerous dogs for a cat? Your lady better give you mad sex for that move LOL.

Only way I would do that is if my kid was in that type of a situation. Then I wouldn't care about my well-being at that point.

Hopefully you're okay, dogs didn't bite you?
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Something doesn't add up. Finish your story!

Post tits or its fake.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X