Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't hide your stupid from Facebook.

http://literallyunbelievable.org/

Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Lol... are those people really going nuts over theonion.com news?

Comment

Lol we have that paper here in Austin, TX for free. Funny as shit, obviously made-up too. Great that these guys fell for it haha.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Way to steal this from my facebook, Gall
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

funny that 4/5 people who fell for it are the typical "god is a delusion/I am so intellectually superior" tards.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            funny that 4/5 people who fell for it are the typical "god is a delusion/I am so intellectually superior" tards.
            Just felt like this should be posted twice.
            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
              Way to steal this from my facebook, Gall
              I didn't. Stole it from a different friend of mine on facebook, granted he was later than you were posting it, but that it made it show up on my feed before yours!
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

http://failbook.failblog.org/

!
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

haha true

theonion is good stuff, I'm not sure which is better though, the onion article or the fact that those people took it as legitimate news.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

you guys are missing the point

galleleo doesn't have friends nor any on facebook (besides panda)

Comment

TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

look at me look who i'm with look where i am look how happy i am look at me look at me look at me

fuck facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                          look at me look who i'm with look where i am look how happy i am look at me look at me look at me

fuck facebook
                          Trying to prove to others that you don't need attention is just as sad as people who try and get people's attention.

Comment

Dammit Vatican, it's like you are inside my head.

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                            Trying to prove to others that you don't need attention is just as sad as people who try and get people's attention.
                            Maybe he just doesn't like facebook and the endless self-serving masturbation of ego that it nurtures?
                            sigpic

Comment

Dammit Vatican, it's like you are inside my head.

Maybe he just doesn't like facebook and the endless self-serving masturbation of ego that it nurtures?
                              Was it necessary to mock it? I could have just said "I don't like Facebook." Vatican decides to mock it childishly as if he hasn't been getting any attention himself. Like I said...

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                              It's like if I just hung around pub and bitched at players flying around in ships that I don't like for the sole purpose of spiting people who like things that I don't like.

I personally don't use facebook to talk about random bullshit. I use it simply to keep in touch with people I hardly ever see any more due to theirs and my own personal time consuming life. An aspect most people forget about thanks to the retards portrayed in this thread for shits and giggles.

Not to digress from the original topic, though. Continue with the shits and giggles.

Comment

Working...
                              X