Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itt jerome scuggs loses everything

hey

so today my harddrive crashed, and I removed the harddrive and threw another one in here (the modern redneck has computer parts, not auto parts, strewn about his garage and lawn), but I forgot my external harddrive was plugged in and accidentally formatted it. so i've lost all my logs, screenshots, profile information, but most importantly i've lost chats and bigbullets.bm2 - someone wanna hook a brotha up?
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    hey

so today my harddrive crashed, and I removed the harddrive and threw another one in here (the modern redneck has computer parts, not auto parts, strewn about his garage and lawn), but I forgot my external harddrive was plugged in and accidentally formatted it. so i've lost all my logs, screenshots, profile information, but most importantly i've lost chats and bigbullets.bm2 - someone wanna hook a brotha up?
    i'll do you one better: http://files.ssgn.net/file.php?id=11

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      hey

The crashed hd you took out can be recovered. How much are the lost chats worth to you?
      Last edited by Bioture; 07-11-2011, 01:55 AM.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

bioture gonna rip yo off mon watch yo back
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X