mountain biking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mountain biking

I recently purchased a mountain bike and I've been hitting up some trails nearby, I can't believe I haven't been doing this sooner! This is so much fun. Anyone here a mtn biker?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nkzjA...=3&vndel=watch

I do, mainly just bush trails with my gf.
    Just got a new gt avalanche 2.0
    sigpic

Comment

Wish I could MTB more ... so much fun and sooo many good trails of all lvls in CO. Been a few years since I've gone.
      Fuck it.

Comment

i bike everyday, nice trial behind my house and a good bike path into town, my bikes pretty old tho so i dont do anything to crazy haha
        7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Love mountain biking, but don't do it as much as road because I have to drive my mtb to the trail. I have an aging klein mantra that I use.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Great sport. As Bio can attest, here in Philly, we have the largest inner city limits park system of which quite a bit are mountain biking trails. They extend outside the city limits into the burbs here which allows me to ride from my home to center city philly without really dealing with any type of roads and car traffic.

Personally I like to ride real early 6AM here during the summer and warm part of spring simply to avoid dog walkers, other leisure riding sunday driver cyclists and once on the East or West river drives along the Schuykill River, it boils down to dog walkers, in-line skaters and simply too many people! Winter, Fall & Early Spring are my fav times to ride. We also use to do nite riding using our halogen lamps on our bikes and helmets...odd how different the ride feels when its dark out...like nite skiing.

My only suggestion would be to you is to get good pedals and ditch the stock ones. I use eggbeaters on all my bikes. You would need cycling shoes fit with the appropriate cleet, but it's worth it.

Been mountain biking 10+ years myself...have fun!
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
              My only suggestion would be to you is to get good pedals and ditch the stock ones. I use eggbeaters on all my bikes. You would need cycling shoes fit with the appropriate cleet, but it's worth it.
              I love how it feels when locked into the bike with the eggbeaters. I had a pair of studded pedals before and ended up with those in my shins a few times - was much happier switching.
              Fuck it.

Comment

Its Tough enough just being Black
                sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

I can appreciate xog doing this.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

im heading up to Cunningham Park in Queens, NY tomorrow morning. 5 mile bike ride to the train, then 2 mile bike rid to the trail - then a few more miles of pure mountain biking

kthx - that is a dirtbike

also he had a parachute

and i'd love to do that

full video here:
                    Last edited by Xog; 07-21-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Rasaq; 07-22-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

lmao. " I'M GOOD "
                        Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                        X