Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Interested In An NFL Fantasy Football Money League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Interested In An NFL Fantasy Football Money League?

First of all, I swear I had a username on these forums, but it's not around anymore. I do not play TW, I am from EG. I am on staff there, and I run most of the leagues. I know some people from TW like thix, nubby, slum, etc. They are playing in our EGDL.

Anyway, I've run a fantasy football league in EG since 2003. This is the second year of having it being a money league. We are up to 9 people, and I'd like to get to 14, so we can have 13 weeks of a regular season. Top 3 people will win money. I will actually be taking a financial loss on hosting the league, but I'm ok with that.

I've never had a problem filling up the league until this year. Many of the players who have originally played in the fantasy leagues since 2003 have since left Subspace. :< I was going to advertise elsewhere, but then I thought TW is like our uglier-yet-older sister (hawhaw) so why not keep it family!?

If you are interested, please visit this link:

http://www.extreme-games.net/phpBB3/...hp?f=7&t=26104

If I violated any rules, I am sorry. I come in peace. I am the forum admin on EG.net forums, and I would completely allow a post like this, so I figured you would too.

If you have any questions, just PM me. I'm online almost 24/7. Thanks you!

PS - Sept 4th is draft, 2PM EST, random order of draft, offensive players only, starting 6 or 7 per game. 3 weeks of playoffs, top 6 make it. The link explains more though.

I already set up a tw draft.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

oh, but for cash, already involved in two real life drafts for cash, maybe someone will be interested in that.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Well I still got time. 5 spots left.

Comment

Signed up eura!

Need to bring my fantasy football dominance to your zone! I won my two money leagues but choked the TW one away in the semi-finals.

(this year I'll probably finish last in everything)
          Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post
            Signed up eura!

Need to bring my fantasy football dominance to your zone! I won my two money leagues but choked the TW one away in the semi-finals.

(this year I'll probably finish last in everything)
            Nice. I like your style vaped!

4 spots left!

Comment

ONE SPOT LEFT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X