?obscene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?obscene

instead of not displaying the entire message that contains a curse word to a person who is dumb enough to leave their ?obscene filter ON; would it be possible to just garble the curse word into something incoherent?

example:

i tell my beautiful squad 'hay guys lets fuck!'

those with obscenity filter OFF will see the normal message, those with it ON do not see anything. with this idea they would see; 'hay guys lets MB@%' or something equally as incoherent.

just an idea, im tired of talking to someone and mid convo they stop talking and i have to remind them i have a potty mouth and they have to turn off obscenity filter.
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

People actually leave the obscenity filter on? Jesus.

Good idea.
    -Qbe
    Trench Wars Player
    questionedone@hotmail.com
    STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Yeah i've seen programs like this. it makes like I like to have sex become I like to have cookies.

Stuff like that.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Or just get rid of it
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

for some reason, my ?obscene is on when i enter the zone..and it's not on in my options:\
          Ну вот...

Comment

just set ?obscene in the 'auto' part of your profile, this way it turns it off everytime. also putting .?chat in there is also nice.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

?nopubchat\?obscene\?log\?chat

Comment

Working...
              X