No announcement yet.

Mage+'s Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno Mage. If i get myself a tatoo, i want something special, that noone else has, that has a big meaning to me. I mean, you will have it forever (well, if you go to a shithead to get it, then it gets loose after 2 months) and therefore i would think twice about what to get.

Its nothing you can easily wash away if you don't like it anymore after some years.
    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
    Goddess> Keith
    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

damn jerome and ph just GOT MOTHERFUCKING SUPEROWNED HARDCORE

this thread sucks though so...

my gfs friend on facebook posted her new tattoo a few weeks ago, acryllic text right above her tits. "BELIVE IN YOURSELF". people ofcourse started wondering if it was real or not and/or if she is stupid or not. first 10 replies or so she was like "no, you can spell 'believe' like that as well!". 10 replies later she cried and said "o well no one else will have this"

fucking idiot
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
        I dunno Mage. If i get myself a tatoo, i want something special, that noone else has, that has a big meaning to me. I mean, you will have it forever (well, if you go to a shithead to get it, then it gets loose after 2 months) and therefore i would think twice about what to get.

Its nothing you can easily wash away if you don't like it anymore after some years.

I know other people have it, But I moved to Australia when I was 12-13..Born in canada/vancouver, So I think A maple leaf would be pretty cool for me, since everyone here gets southern cross's,
        sigpic
        [DUEL] BAT has defeated TABARNAK!!! 5-4 in duel for $35000.
        [DUEL] BAT has defeated Gripe 5-0 in duel for $2000.
        [DUEL] BAT has defeated H.M.S. Stargazer 5-1 in duel for $5000.
        [DUEL] BAT has defeated Johnie <ER> 5-4 in duel for $6000.

[DUEL] R4g3Joe has defeated Bat 5-2 in duel for $2000.
        [DUEL] Bat has defeated R4g3Joe 5-2 in duel for $12000.
        TW-Pub1> You have defeated BLAZTRMAZTR 5-4 in duel for $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          damn jerome and ph just GOT MOTHERFUCKING SUPEROWNED HARDCORE

this thread sucks though so...

my gfs friend on facebook posted her new tattoo a few weeks ago, acryllic text right above her tits. "BELIVE IN YOURSELF". people ofcourse started wondering if it was real or not and/or if she is stupid or not. first 10 replies or so she was like "no, you can spell 'believe' like that as well!". 10 replies later she cried and said "o well no one else will have this"

fucking idiot

show some of maria's tats!

Comment

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X