Does anybody agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody agree?

i do not understand why these analysts have to write so much bullshit trying to understand domestic frustration and messy foreign entanglements. it is very simple: america just needs to get laid....

- When was the last time America got banged? I mean banged real hard. i'm not talking about 9/11. please.. we are better at fucking ourselves over. that was some two pump chump and were still hung up on it. world war 2? that was us sweeping it on the rebound and acting like we are the shit ever since hitting that, but we have done nothing but stuff way beneath us since then without ever having a clear idea what we even want out of it. the inferiority complex is blatant. what the united states needs is jsut a royal gang bang, every1 getting in on that shit. Even iTALY, with its gimpy leg...... that will straighten us out real fast like just American History x.

- jUST LOOK WHO OUR BEST FRIEND IS FOR THE PAST 100 YEARS.. GREAT BRITAIN. THE LAST PPL TO ROYALLY NAIL US. TALK ABOUT UNHEALTHY PPL.
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

no
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

did you even read it
      FREE ME.
      FUCK STAFF

Comment

Working...
      X